The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus

4 posters

Go down

Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus Empty Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:44 am

If not, you better. By far greatest thing to happen to this sport in a long time.

Great fights. As I said in another thread. Got young, hungry fighters who haven't been corrupted by money and fame. Fighting their asses off to make it somewhere.

If it's a success, the Olympics will incorpate it in. Meaning no BS scoring, and possibly no stupid headgear at the Olympics.

Last edited by GrantZilla on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus Empty Re: Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus

Post  Frank Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:38 am

GrantZilla wrote:If not, you better. By far greatest thing to happen to this sport in a long time.

Great fights. As I said in another thread. Got young, hungry fighters who haven't been corrupted by money and fame. Fighting their asses off to make it somewhere.

If it's a success, the Olympics will incorpate it in. Meaning no BS scoring, and possibly no stupid headgear at the Olympics.
Ok, it's on FX. What time?

Frank

Back to top Go down

Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus Empty Re: Who's been watching World Series of Boxing on Versus

Post  gomez1012 Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Ive only seen it on Versus?

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Sorry, I meant to say Versus

Here's schedule for upcomong fights
http://www.versus.com/shows/world-series-of-boxing/
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

I missed the last 2? Their scheduling is crazy and I still haven't figured out how the teams were selected, but I plan to get into it now that I'm around. If Olympic boxing was anything like this boxing would become a major sport again. I'm convinced.

Last edited by Gumby on Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Gumby wrote:I missed the last 2? There scheduling is crazy and I still haven't figured out how the teams were selected, but I plan to get into it now that I'm around. If Olympic boxing was anything like this boxing would become a major sport again. I'm convinced.

+1

All over the place
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Since there's not much happening until Bradley-Alexander here's the link to the WSB:

http://www.versus.com/shows/world-series-of-boxing/
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down