The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan

2 posters

Go down

Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan Empty Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

“We have the third Batman, but then we’ll have to reinvent Batman

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=75707

Back to top Go down

Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan Empty Re: Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

scratch
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan Empty Re: Justice League movie in the works ?/ Batman to continue post Nolan

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:03 pm

gomez1012 wrote: scratch

I knew they'd continue Batman, it's a franchise like Bond that will continue to be reinvented throughout time. Too much of a cash cow to have sitting on the bench.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Ali wrote:

I knew they'd continue Batman, it's a franchise like Bond that will continue to be reinvented throughout time. Too much of a cash cow to have sitting on the bench.

True but Justice League? that dont sound too good
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:

True but Justice League? that dont sound too good

Well Marvel is making The Avengers movie so why not ?

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Yea and Im not too excited about it

Too much
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Yea and Im not too excited about it

Too much

Me neither but might as well make them while comic book movies are in fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

I honestly think Batman should sit on the bench for a bit. At least 5-6 years after Nolan. Then a new director and star and a different take would be welcome.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down