The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season

+4
Tobe
gomez1012
empanek
GrantZilla
8 posters

Go down

Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season Empty Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season

Post  GrantZilla Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Fat Dan

By the way Fight Freaks, Teddy Atlas won't be on FNF the rest of the season. Folks in Bristol told me he is off to Russia to train Povetkin. He will be replaced on FNF for the rest of the season (beginning tomorrow) by Sergio Mora.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season Empty Re: Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season

Post  empanek Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:36 pm

I won't miss him one bit.
empanek
empanek

Back to top Go down

Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season Empty Re: Atlas off to train Povetkin...No Teddy on FNF rest of the season

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:46 pm

empanek wrote:I won't miss him one bit.

+1

I really thought he wasnt going to train Povetkin after his stupid youtube video rant

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com/t1503-povetkin-s-promoter-cans-atlas?highlight=teddy+atlas

The youtube link has been blocked now

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll miss Teddy, he's always entertaining, if a bit scattered. He makes FNF for me. And Sergio Mora as the replacement?! WTF!?
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:56 pm

I have zero respect for Teddy. He is a contrarian all the way. He goes against everything just for the sake of doing it. If he actualy beleived what he was saying, that'd be something else.

From making a total ass out of himself with the whole Pac email amditing he used PEDs. To constantly bashing the Klitschkos, even though he won't let his fighter fight Wlad. To bashing the ABC belts, but is taking part in this joke title fight for the "regular" WBA trinket.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Teddy is deteriorating before our eyes
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm

He's always been a jerk, but Teddy has just been fucking awful the last two seasons of FNF. The Pac emails, shitting all over every prospect, the non-stop idiotic geography/plumbing/horse race comparisons, etc. Glad to see him gone for this season, although was nobody available but freaking Mora?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Just keep repeating "Real Estate" while watching FNF & it'll feel like he's still there. Wasn't he replaced as Povetkin's trainer by his promoter or mgt. team?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:06 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:He's always been a jerk, but Teddy has just been fucking awful the last two seasons of FNF. The Pac emails, shitting all over every prospect, the non-stop idiotic geography/plumbing/horse race comparisons, etc. Glad to see him gone for this season, although was nobody available but freaking Mora?

the awful comparisons-you forgot cooking!!!!!

I am tired of him shitting on fighters. When you shit on the best fighters in the sport it is annoying. While every fighter has weaknesses (which fans like us point out), he hammers them. It is almost to the point that I don't think any fighter today could be good enough for him.

Wlad, Pac, BHOP, etc.... BHOP was in the studio and Teddy shit on him if my memory is correct.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:13 pm

"He's going to go down stairs with geography and cook a meal during the horse race to damage the plumbing"

-Teddy
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:14 pm

It's one thing to have an educated opinion, but Teddy has a specific agenda. He will not STFU about fighters that he doesn't like and it's always derogatory. I will not miss him.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:17 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:"He's going to go down stairs with geography and cook a meal during the horse race to damage the plumbing"

-Teddy

"because once the plumbing starts to wear down, the HORSE starts to pick up steam and is able locate those shots on the map, that thin body of the taller fighter!!!"
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:33 am

gomez1012 wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:"He's going to go down stairs with geography and cook a meal during the horse race to damage the plumbing"

-Teddy

"because once the plumbing starts to wear down, the HORSE starts to pick up steam and is able locate those shots on the map, that thin body of the taller fighter!!!"

Don't forget - the building with the shoddy plumbing is in a "bad neigbourhood" and is also a "skyscraper" where you can "break some windows" once you realize "this game is 75% mental".
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Mora ugh can't they find someone else ?

How is Winky behind the mic ?

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Has Mora done this before? Y'all seem pretty down on him but i have yet to hear him on the mic.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down