The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDDY ATLAS THE IDIOT

+3
hardcorebee24
GrantZilla
captainanddew
7 posters

Go down

TEDDY ATLAS THE IDIOT Empty TEDDY ATLAS THE IDIOT

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

for a long while i felt teddy was a good commentater who knew his stuff.his only falut i felt was he talked to much..i also felt teddy had a resonable knowdge of boxing history and is one of the top 7 or so trainers around..
toss all that out the window.teddy is a first rate idiot-asshole.it started with a soo called email he claims came from pacs champ asking a what if question about drug testing..he was condemed for thatby many sports writers since he offered no proff etc etc....a few hours ago i watched a clip on espns boxing home page..here teddy declares floyds virtues and reasons on drug testing and furture adds insult to injury by stating pac has REFUSED TO TAKE tests..nonsence.does he not remember a 21 day cutoff when floyd said 14 days was good.when manny said ok to 14 days floyd changed his mind..does he not remeber the so called negotiations that floyds stooge said never took place where manny said ok to 7 days and so did hamon..of course all included one after the fight also..
teddy tries to cover himself saying im not saying pacs on roids BUT..hr clearly set a new low infering pacs on drugs floyds right etc etc..he is disgusting.

Back to top Go down

TEDDY ATLAS THE IDIOT Empty Re: TEDDY ATLAS THE IDIOT

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:18 pm

This whole Manny-Floyd thing has NOT been Teddy's finest moment, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Teddy should stay out of the realm of boxing journalists. Let them do stories on fight negotiations. They have a slightly better idea of facts and journalistic integrity than he does (not that alot of boxing journalists don't run with less than concrete information as well).

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 pm

IS Pac's slander case still going on? If so, he should add Teddy to it. What he said is 100% slander. You don't say that kind of shit on national telivision without proof.

Court should demand Teddy to produce this so called email that was sent from Pac's camp.

I'm not one these sue happy people, but in cases like this, it needs to be done.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:54 pm

I just logged on to make a thread about this and dmar beat me to it. This thread belongs in the trash section, not because the thread is trash but because Teddy Atlas is trash. To go on television after the fight with ones own personal agenda is despicable. Teddy knows enough about boxing to know that the eight belts in multiple weight classes is bullshit. Marble, Dmar, bird and the other historians point out that Manny's weight jumping feats are not unprecidented. Teddy as a commentator has a responsibility to the public to bring unbiased observation and analysis, not opinion and version of truth ( Lampley also needs to cool it too). I hope for the sake of boxing Atlas doesn't become Jose Canseco and in three years be right. I guess the difference is Canseco was an eye witness to drug use and Teddy just assumes it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:17 pm

What did Teddy say ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Atlas is basicaly spewing the Pac is on PED's crap. He didn't say up front, but he was implicating him.

The "I'm not saying he is" is about much of a cop out as "I'm just saying, your wife is a whore"

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:27 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Atlas is basicaly spewing the Pac is on PED's crap. He didn't say up front, but he was implicating him.

The "I'm not saying he is" is about much of a cop out as "I'm just saying, your wife is a whore"

right on point
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Teddy Atlas's nicname should be "the worm", because he "wormed" his way into becoming an assistant to Cus D'Amato, and he occasionally helped in the training of protege Mike Tyson. Atlas used his brief time with Cus D'Amato & Tyson as a resume to "worm" his way into other jobs as a "trainer", most notably Michael Moorer, why Moorer chose this blithering idiot to be his "trainer" is still a mystery.

Atlas is a bullshit artist, who thinks he's a "tough guy". For example: according to Atlas after a 15 year old Tyson had been sexually inapproperiate with a 13 year old female relative of his, Atlas put a .38 caliber handgun to Tyson's ear and told him to never touch his family again or he would kill him. (yeah right Teddy, we believe you) Atlas also managed/trained Donny LaLonde in his first 8 pro fights, and after LaLonde dumped him as a trainer, Atlas confessed in the book that at one point he was so angry at Donny LaLonde he went to his home with a gun and a friend, to kill LaLonde for firing him as manager. Atlas states in his biography that he changed his mind at last minute.

Need I tell you more about Teddy "the worm" Atlas?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:11 pm

captainanddew wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:Atlas is basicaly spewing the Pac is on PED's crap. He didn't say up front, but he was implicating him.

right on point

+1

There is jsut no reason for that whole thing. Really weak on Teddy's part. Really weak.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:16 pm

This thread is just awesome.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:This thread is just awesome.

Atlas likes to hear himself blither, he reminds me of teenager who's parents didn't give him enough attention so in order to get it, he makes an ass out of himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm

Ring wrote:

Atlas likes to hear himself blither, he reminds me of teenager who's parents didn't give him enough attention so in order to get it, he makes an ass out of himself.
LOL We need to find that thread I made the second he made his prediction that margo would win. LOL Ali called him the kiss of death.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

LOL We need to find that thread I made the second he made his prediction that margo would win. LOL Ali called him the kiss of death.

Teddy keeps hoping he'll get one right, and then everyone will say wow: "Atlas is a fucking boxing genuis". clown

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Teddy is a buffoon. He hates PacBoy and Wlad for making him look like a fool fight after fight, so he comes out with the most ridiculous criticism to try and discredit them. As I've been saying for quite a while, Teddy is a small minded idiot.

Hopefully very soon Sasha Povetkin will realize what a disaster Atlas has been for his (once very promising) career and dump him like nearly every other fighter who has tired of teddy's nonsense.

Last edited by Canvas on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Canvas wrote:Teddy is a buffoon. He hates PacBoy and Wlad for making him look like a fool fight after fight, so he comes out with the most ridiculous criticism to try and discredit them. As I've been saying for quite a while, Teddy is a small minded idiot.

Hopefully very soon Sasha Povetkin will realize what a disaster Atlas has been for his (once very promising) career and dump him like nearly every other fighter who has tired of teddy's nonsense has.

Teddy is about as much of a "trainer", as Zab Judah is a nuclear physicist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:09 am

Ring wrote:
Canvas wrote:Teddy is a buffoon. He hates PacBoy and Wlad for making him look like a fool fight after fight, so he comes out with the most ridiculous criticism to try and discredit them. As I've been saying for quite a while, Teddy is a small minded idiot.

Hopefully very soon Sasha Povetkin will realize what a disaster Atlas has been for his (once very promising) career and dump him like nearly every other fighter who has tired of teddy's nonsense has.

Teddy is about as much of a "trainer", as Zab Judah is a nuclear physicist.

I dunno. Getting a guy like Michael Moorer to the heavyweight crown is no small feat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 am

Spot on, dmar. His whole agenda is to promote himself. I question his intelligence, and at times, even his sanity. He's just about the worst boxing announcer and sports personality ever. He's hard on the eyes and the ears. You said it best.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 am

Frank wrote:Spot on, dmar. His whole agenda is to promote himself. I question his intelligence, and at times, even his sanity. He's just about the worst boxing announcer and sports personality ever. He's hard on the eyes and the ears. You said it best.

He's a border line retard for sure. I use to see him in staten island sometimes, he's nice to the fans and easy to approach, but he is fucking clueless.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Teddy Atlas is an idiot. i remember the first time i listened to him talk i thought he is an idiot. he really spits a lot of bullshit and his predictions were way off the mark as usual. he is Dr Teddy Atlas, Dr in what exactly? Dr Bullshit

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 pm

I can't hop on the Teddy Atlas hate wagon. I don't always agree with the guy and he's a huge self-promoter, but he knows boxing. He's not a bad commentator (sometimes he gets an opinion about a fighter or a fight stuck in his head regardless of reality) and he's trained champions.

If I hated everyone who put their foot in their mouth in boxing, I would have no one to root for.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down