The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops

5 posters

Go down

Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops Empty Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops

Post  GrantZilla Thu May 26, 2011 4:14 am

IS Marley realy this stupid? So he calls Martinez a bully for wanting to fight Pac and Mayweather. Then says Martinez should call out Hopkins.

So let me get this straight. He wants Martinez to fight a guy two divisions above him.

He's ok with JMM moving up two divisions to fight Pac, but Pac's not a bully.

Pac and Mayweather both won Jr middle trinkets, and Martinez wants to fight them at Jr middle. But Martinez is still a bully

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergio-martinez-being-bully-call-out-hopkins--39590
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops Empty Re: Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops

Post  Soonermark890 Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 am

GrantZilla wrote:IS Marley realy this stupid? So he calls Martinez a bully for wanting to fight Pac and Mayweather. Then says Martinez should call out Hopkins.

So let me get this straight. He wants Martinez to fight a guy two divisions above him.

He's ok with JMM moving up two divisions to fight Pac, but Pac's not a bully.

Pac and Mayweather both won Jr middle trinkets, and Martinez wants to fight them at Jr middle. But Martinez is still a bully

http://www.boxingscene.com/sergio-martinez-being-bully-call-out-hopkins--39590
I get your point but Pac started his career below where JMM started his and that going to be the argument when you compare the two.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops Empty Re: Michael Marley idiocy: calls Martinez a bully...demands he fight Hops

Post  Frank Thu May 26, 2011 11:16 am

If Martinez is a bully, what would that make Marvin Hagler? His biggest fights as champion were against Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns and Ray Leonard. One lightweight and two welterweights. Just for the record, I think Marvin is one of the top 3 MW champs to ever do it.

Let's give Sergio Martinez a chance to be champion before we try and judge him.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Thu May 26, 2011 11:33 am

Frank wrote:If Martinez is a bully, what would that make Marvin Hagler? His biggest fights as champion were against Roberto Duran, Tommy Hearns and Ray Leonard. One lightweight and two welterweights. Just for the record, I think Marvin is one of the top 3 MW champs to ever do it.

Let's give Sergio Martinez a chance to be champion before we try and judge him.

Took the words out of my mouth.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

a unfair article about sergio by a moron.look if there was a ten million dollar or more payday fighting hopkins martinez would say yes.there isnt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 11:11 am

Michael Marley is a massive Pactard.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri May 27, 2011 1:07 pm

i've only ever read michael marley articles based off his own biased opinion and not fact. he really is a fucking idiot. the substance for most of what he prints will be something along the lines of "manny p's dirty laundry cleaner's cousin's mother's left reebok said................ blah blah blah i want to suck Manny dry....... blah blah blah..."

true story

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down