The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender"

2 posters

Go down

Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender" Empty Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender"

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:45 pm

This is the kind of stupidity that really angers me. It's bad enough describing Wlad vs Haye as a"unification"....this takes it to new levels of ignorance.

First line of item: "Middleweight contender Sergio Martinez (46-2, 25KOs) is expecting a very tough fight from his next opponent, Sergei Dzinziruk (37-0, 23KOs) of Ukraine."

I'm not going to post a link because I don't want to give extra hits to a site that supports this kind of damaging ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender" Empty Re: Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender"

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Which fool was it?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender" Empty Re: Hack writer on Virusscene calls Martinez a "middleweight contender"

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:Which fool was it?

something called Jhonny Gonzalez

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Canvas wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Which fool was it?

something called Jhonny Gonzalez

Im assuming they just fucked up on the translation

JG writes for Notifight in spanish
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down