The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adamek wins by UD

+3
captainanddew
Groundhog
GrantZilla
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adamek wins by UD - Page 2 Empty Re: Adamek wins by UD

Post  SlickMoney Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:56 am

GrantZilla wrote:
SlickMoney wrote:Moving up in weight and beating Maddalone, Grant, and McBride means something?

He beat Arreola, a top ten ranked opponent. And now he's going to fight Vitali. What else do you want.

He's earned a shot at the Klits just as much as Gaye has. Who did Arreole, Gomez, Thompson, ect beat to earn a shot at the Klits?

I never said he didnt deserve a shot at a Klitschko.

You're the one trying to hype up his victory over McBride and these other bums. I aint having it son.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:09 am

GrantZilla wrote:You're just being a cry baby. No it wasn't a spectacular win for Adamek, but your too ignarant to realize how hard it is to beat an oppoment with that much of a size advantage. Especialy when your not a natural HW. Adamek had power at Light HW and Cruiser, but has zero at HW. Nothing to keep big hulks off him
..all i said in the begining was adameks a 50`1 favorite and im not impressed by the praise hes getting..ignorant huh grant well mcbride got beat seven months ago by a guy who pitched a shutout against him.the guys record was 20-29-2 and weighed 205 pounds..so GFY ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:11 am

Grant's clinging to Adamek in the hope that he pulls off a miracle in September Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 am

Ali wrote:Grant's clinging to Adamek in the hope that he pulls off a miracle in September Laughing

That, and HW division is trash. So I don't know what else you expect. Outside the Klits, it's garbage. The fact that Adamek and Haye are their biggest challengers, are proof of that.

As said, Adamek is not even a legit HW. At Cruiser, he had power. At HW, he has nothing.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2