The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye

+7
UBeeg9cats
dbudge
Gumby
captainanddew
GrantZilla
gomez1012
freakzilla
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye Empty Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye

Post  freakzilla Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:42 pm

If they fought who would win and how?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye Empty Re: Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Adamek by KO
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye Empty Re: Who wins? Tomasz Adamek vs David Haye

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I just can't see 13 taking that fight.

But since you asked. I think 13 wins the early rounds and then Adamek slows him down and goes to work. I think Adamek may just be too much man for the more talented 13. I think Adamek makes this a grueling fight where 13 has to throw 50+ punches a round to survive and keep Adamek from overwhelming him.

Does anyone have any evidence that at 215+ 13 is capable of that?

It ends in the ninth with 13 helpless on the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

There is lots of evidence that shows Haye is incapable of throwing that many punches and staying erect.

He has major stamina problems. That's biggest reason why he lost to Thompson. He was breathing out his mouth and on nothing but fumes after only few rounds.

If Adamek can weather the early storm, I agree, Haye would be in big trouble after the 3rd round.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:41 pm

that is one heck of a fight.

. 13 is winning early but Adamek is able to take his shots and keep coming (though likely being down once himself).

Adamek is down 6 rounds to 3 when he drops a fading Mr. 13 in the 10th. Mr. 13 gets up, but the British crowd is unable to help their man when Adamek comes in for the kill and the ref is forced to waive it off.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:04 pm

David is too fast and explosive for Adamek, Arreola had Tomasz on the run during their fight and Grant had Adamek on queer street in the 12th round.

Haye won't need volume to hurt Adamek because he's got more than enough power to hurt him, remember Adamek has been wobbled by the likes of Chad Dawson.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:37 pm

I really have no idea. I could see it going a lot of different ways. I wish this fight would happen. I think it would also settle the discussion of who did more at CW.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:01 pm

anybody that can keep a tight defence with lots of upper body movement will give Haye big problems. anybody that is able to apply pressure for 12 rounds with a good chin has a very good chance of beating David Haye. providing Adamek could handle Haye's power, which is easier said then done, then he has all the right tools to defeat David Haye. i see a late round KO in favour of Adamek being the likely outcome of this fight

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 pm

So only Ali supporting his boy?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:16 pm

freakzilla wrote:So only Ali supporting his boy?

Hate of Haye gets in the way of making fair judgements.

And for the record I wouldn't pick Haye to beat every single HW out there, I can see the likes of Arreola and Solis giving Haye hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 am

ill give haye the edge.

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:47 am

I think Haye has a pretty easy night of the office in this one. He doesn't have to worry about getting KO'ed by a true HW's punch. He has the speed and movement to catch Adamek who's chin isn't quite Highlander at HW. I do see Adamek outworking him in some rounds but with 1 or 2 KD's Haye only needs to win 5 maybe 6 rounds.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:18 am

Adamek wills himself a win. Haye doesn't have the heart. Haye's only chance is to hurt Adamek early.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:I think Haye has a pretty easy night of the office in this one. He doesn't have to worry about getting KO'ed by a true HW's punch. He has the speed and movement to catch Adamek who's chin isn't quite Highlander at HW. I do see Adamek outworking him in some rounds but with 1 or 2 KD's Haye only needs to win 5 maybe 6 rounds.

trust me, Haye's chin is very suspect and whilst Adamek's power hasn't troubled these 19 stone meatballs it will be completely different against a 15stone Haye. Haye was stopped by a guy that was nearly 40 years old and a former Super Middleweight in 5 rounds so i wouldn't discount Adamek with regards to this. However, i do think that Haye has the ability to put Adamek to sleep because he does hit very very hard and strikes with impressive speed. but if Haye can't get him out of there in under 8 rounds then i can see Haye ended up in trouble. this fight would never happen anyway so don't worry about it lol

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:25 pm

We've gone over this before Haye's chin isn't as bad as it's made out to be, his main flaw is his poor balance and terrible stamina.

That Thomson loss was an example of an inexperienced fighter going for the kill early and completely gassing, Adam Booth threw in the towel.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:27 pm

All Adamek has to do is throw fourteen punches per round.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Ali wrote:We've gone over this before Haye's chin isn't as bad as it's made out to be, his main flaw is his poor balance and terrible stamina.That Thomson loss was an example of an inexperienced fighter going for the kill early and completely gassing, Adam Booth threw in the towel.
Ali, I respectfully disagree. Haye's main problem is he doesn't fight.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  kebark Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Haye's biggest problem is his mouth and his opponents. He refuses to fight prime fighters. He has NEVER faced a fighter younger than himself as a professional, the average age of his opponents at heavyweight is something like 38 and in world title fights (including at cruiser) the average is around 36. Thats just pensioner beating up stats.

kebark

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:56 pm

everytime Haye gets hit he is shaky. he fights with an Andre Dirrell style which is avoiding to get hit by moving all the time. his chin is really suspect. show me one big shot that he has ever taken well

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Ali wrote:

wtf why isn't the video appearing ?

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:

wtf why isn't the video appearing ?

I helped you out. You seemed to link most of an embed link but forumotion uses some funky thing where you need to just grab the url from the navigation bar and put it between [youtube][/youtube]. The url is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LADoXpOUUo so it needs to look like [Youtube3]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LADoXpOUUo[/youtube3] without the 3's.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  bird Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Haye, Adamek looked very open against Michael Grant, Haye fights big eve though he really isnt that big, I just personally think Haye wins although i wouldnt be surprised if Adamek did

bird

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:23 am

Since both have faced a Klit brother has your opinion changed?
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:25 am

freakzilla wrote:Since both have faced a Klit brother has your opinion changed?

Nope, Haye's speed, athleticism and power stop Adamek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next