The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather set to fight Pacquiao - in court

+5
captainanddew
Frank
Groundhog
SlickMoney
GrantZilla
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather set to fight Pacquiao - in court - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather set to fight Pacquiao - in court

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:23 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
dbudge wrote: ok i'm exaggerating now, but if somebody accused you of rape then how would you feel about that knowing you were totally innocent.... or not in Grant's case ???

Hey, you saying I'm crazy and a rapist? I'm not crazy

but you're definitely rapist material Twisted Evil

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Mayweather set to fight Pacquiao - in court - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather set to fight Pacquiao - in court

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Please. Women want to rape me because they can't resist my swagger
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:49 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Please. Women want to rape me because they can't resist my swagger

take a day off mate

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:51 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Please. Women want to rape me because they can't resist my swagger

is that the effect that the rohypnol has then?

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:57 pm

dbudge wrote:

is that the effect that the rohypnol has then?

Don't be bitter that your woman couldn't resist Zilla's Swagger Wagon and jumped on the Grant-Go-Round
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Grant i am actually a homosexual

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:11 pm

dbudge wrote:Grant i am actually a homosexual

How can you be a gay, when say shit like this:

dbudge wrote:i'd love to have a lick of Flores' missus rusty sheriff's badge

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm

just to fit in with you guys. i know you guys are sensitive about guys like me so i didn't want to cause too much fricition. i just wanted to be accepted as one of you so much that i printed that statement so i dont get outcasted

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:39 pm

dbudge wrote:just to fit in with you guys. i know you guys are sensitive about guys like me so i didn't want to cause too much fricition. i just wanted to be accepted as one of you so much that i printed that statement so i dont get outcasted
LMAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
dbudge wrote:just to fit in with you guys. i know you guys are sensitive about guys like me so i didn't want to cause too much fricition. i just wanted to be accepted as one of you so much that i printed that statement so i dont get outcasted
LMAO

it's not easy coming out into such a macho dominating society of boxing fans.

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

dbudge wrote:
Ali wrote:I don't like this attitude that alot of people have across the Atlantic, suing isn't the answer to everything.

whoa Ali, this is diffrent to just insulting somebody. this is slander. slander is as illegal in the UK as it is in the US. if a dinner lady at a school accused the Headmaster of touching children inappropriately to the public without any evidence and without any legitimacy behind that statement at all then where do you think that dinner lady would find herself (other then the back of the dole queue)??? she would be defending herself in court for making slanderous allegations. Defamation lawsuits happen over here all the time. the fact is that Mayweather's statements were slanderous as they were false and defaming. why should everybody now think that the only reason Pacquiao has achieved what he has been able to is because Mayweather has told the world that he uses PEDs repetitively without any evidence and without Pacquiao ever failing an anti-doping test?? Mayweather's ass should be getting dragged through court for it, i didn't see anybody shouting accusations out about him as he moved up in weight class. if the shoe was on the other foot then Mayweather would be taking Pacquiao to court. Slander is slander whether it is in the UK, US, China, India, South Africa etc etc
I agree 100%. He should be sued.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm

dbudge wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
LMAO

it's not easy coming out into such a macho dominating society of boxing fans.
So can I refer to you as our token pole smoker from now on?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:44 pm

how about blowjob budgey

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:50 pm

dbudge wrote:how about blowjob budgey
Thats even better BJB. LMAO
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I disagree Gumby. No athlete wants wide speculations of being a PED user/cheat. None of that shit existed with Pac until Mayweathers spread the rumors and became a disease with Flomos, who can't talk about Pac at all without bringing it up.
It absolutely existed before the Mayweathers brought it up. This was always a big topic back in the ESPN days. The Pac PED speculations have been around since the Hatton fight. Maybe sooner.

GrantZilla wrote:Fact is, you just can't slander someone like this with zero evidence to back it up. This wasn't just talking shit to sell a fight, or made in jest. There intent was to slander and discredit Pac's acheivements.

dbudge made a great comparison. If you accused another employee and spread rumors that they molested little kids, getting fired would be the least of your problems.
It's boxing though. Discrediting your opponent is part of the sport. Always has been, and it hasn't always been about selling a fight or in jest. And the Mayweathers or GBP weren't going around saying "Manny Pacquiao is on PEDs" all over the place. They said he might be because what he's been doing is unusual and wanted to do testing. Most of them didn't even say that much. That was just Floyd Sr who wasn't even really involved with the fight to begin with.

GrantZilla wrote:I don't think it's a money grabe. They may ask for a large settlement, but if they win, it'll be a fraction of that, and most of it if not all, will go to legal fees. Arum of all people, who's behind it, knows this.
They are looking for 10s of millions of dollars. Even a fraction of that is enough for people to get paid after paying legal fees. If it's a PR move then it's a bad one. People want boxers to prove things in the ring, not in court. Unless Manny is so smart that he's doing this as political training which would be kind of brilliant.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:41 pm

I think it's PR all the way.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:22 am

I have no problem with Manny wanting to take Flod Sr to court, he's been out of control saying Manny's on PED's during every interview he gets with different sites. But Flod Jr and Golden Boy haven't been slandering Manny, especially Golden Boy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Ali wrote:I have no problem with Manny wanting to take Flod Sr to court, he's been out of control saying Manny's on PED's during every interview he gets with different sites. But Flod Jr and Golden Boy haven't been slandering Manny, especially Golden Boy.
I hope he takes every penny Flod has so he is forced to fight Pac.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Flod will just earn it all back from his Philthy Rich Record royalty checks Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Ali wrote:Flod will just earn it all back from his Philthy Rich Record royalty checks Laughing

That still around? I know they kicked everyone out of the office building because Floyd hadn't been paying rent.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2