The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

+6
hardcorebee24
dbudge
Norm1023
flapanther2001
Gumby
Soonermark890
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_lcap5%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_lcap33%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 7 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_lcap48%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_rcap 48% 
[ 10 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_lcap0%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_lcap14%Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? Empty Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 pm

I doubt if this mega fight ever happens, and frankly, I really don't care if it does, but i'm curious what everybody thinks, especially after Pac's destruction of Margarito.

Assuming Floyd gets his head out of his ass, avoids going to jail, and this fight gets made in April or May of 2011 at Welterweight, who you kats got?

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? Empty Re: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:10 pm

If and when Floyd grows a pair,I'll take Mayweather by decision.

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins? Empty Re: Pacquiao vs. Mayweather Jr. who wins?

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Whats funny about this matchup is every day mayweather gets older and slower. Also inactivity will catch up to you. Keep it up mayweather. BTW I think at this point Pac catches Mayweather because his is faster and is nothing like he has ever seen before. I say Pac by KO in 4.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Whats funny about this matchup is every day mayweather gets older and slower. Also inactivity will catch up to you. Keep it up mayweather. BTW I think at this point Pac catches Mayweather because his is faster and is nothing like he has ever seen before. I say Pac by KO in 4.

My thoughts exactly, Floyd ain't getting any younger, and he's inactive much of the time. Manny is as fast or faster then Floyd, and he would be penetrating Mayweather's defense, hitting him hard and often. I say Manny busts him up, knocks him down a few times, and Floyd quits on his stool about the 5th or 6th round.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Public pressure and financial issues will force PBF to accept this fight at some point.I'm not sure he won't end up in jail before that happens.The guy is a powder keg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:10 pm

WinstonSmith wrote:Public pressure and financial issues will force PBF to accept this fight at some point.I'm not sure he won't end up in jail before that happens.The guy is a powder keg.

I think Floyd Jr. is a drug user, just like his Mommie and Daddy and the homies he runs with, that's the reason his fights the last 5 years are so few and far between, it takes time for that shit to work it's way out of his system.

I'd bet money that during this last incident where he was arrested for slapping and punching his former wife/g/f and scaring the shit out of his kids, he was fucked up on drugs/alcohol. Too bad the cops didn't do a drug test.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Ring wrote:I think Floyd Jr. is a drug user, just like his Mommie and Daddy and the homies he runs with, that's the reason his fights the last 5 years are so few and far between, it takes time for that shit to work it's way out of his system.

I'd bet money that during this last incident where he was arrested for slapping and punching his former wife/g/f and scaring the shit out of his kids, he was fucked up on drugs/alcohol. Too bad the cops didn't do a drug test.

That's a pretty big assumption.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:48 pm

If we're talking hypothetically then:
Ali beats Wlad.
Robinson beats all of them.
Oscar the Grouch beats Big Bird.
Superman beats Mighty Mouse.
All Manny vs Floyd comments can be referred to the a*hole forum.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:08 pm

Gumby wrote:
Ring wrote:I think Floyd Jr. is a drug user, just like his Mommie and Daddy and the homies he runs with, that's the reason his fights the last 5 years are so few and far between, it takes time for that shit to work it's way out of his system.

No to mention out of line.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:16 pm

that is an outrageous statement

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Floyd decision. That right hand with five extra inches on it finds its mark and cuts the Amazing Manny to ribbons. I would love to see a Manny left hand leave a dent in Floyds noggin though.

Drugs like weed take less than a month to leave your system. Cocaine less than a weekend. Steroids longer. Just an FYI. He's not on drugs, his assholeness is all natural. You'd be giving him too much credit if he were a junkie.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I have to go with Manny

The active fighter, better corner, edge in power, and speed IMO
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Gumby wrote:

Not really, like father like son, Floyd's mother was, and still might be a crack addict, his daddy Floyd Sr. spent 5 years in the pen for dealing drugs. Floyd Jr. parties with the Hip Hop crowd and associates with "Gangsters", so it really isn't much of an assumption, that he does dope, he just hasn't gotten busted yet for doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I have to go with Manny

Let's make another E Bet. What's the first one we had lol. I forgot.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Ring wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Not really, like father like son, Floyd's mother was, and still might be a crack addict, his daddy Floyd Sr. spent 5 years in the pen for dealing drugs. Floyd Jr. parties with the Hip Hop crowd and associates with "Gangsters", so it really isn't much of an assumption, that he does dope, he just hasn't gotten busted yet for doing it.

I could see him dealing not doing drugs. The hip hop crowd he runs with is worth half billion or so dollars and is drug free.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:20 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Its on, was it JuanMa-Caballero?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:03 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:If we're talking hypothetically then:
Ali beats Wlad.
Oscar the Grouch beats Big Bird.Superman beats Mighty Mouse.

That's just bull. Oscar has no mobility and how the heck is he gonna reach Big Bird?

The Big Yella Fella pecks him to death!

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali beats Wlad.

That's just bull. Oscar has no mobility and how the heck is he gonna reach Big Bird?

wrong wrong wrong. My 3 year old said Oscar could kick Big Bird up and down Sesame Street any day of the week.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 pm

captainanddew wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali beats Wlad.

wrong wrong wrong. My 3 year old said Oscar could kick Big Bird up and down Sesame Street any day of the week.

Geeze, given that three year olds are the DEFINITIVE source on all things Sesame Street I can only plead fading memories.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:18 pm

captainanddew wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ali beats Wlad.

Absolutely. Oscar lives hard on the streets. He loves trash so he definitely knows how to fight dirty. Big Bird is just soft. And he's not even big, it's all feathers.

No balance, no coordination, no mobility.

Oscar by early TKO. You can take that to the bank.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:45 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Its on, was it JuanMa-Caballero?

Sounds good to me. Let's do it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Oscar is pretty good at fighting inside (his stench makes opponents lose focus) but he is a big ducker. He was all set up to fight the Count but he demanded the Count take random blood tests.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Groundhog wrote:Oscar is pretty good at fighting inside (his stench makes opponents lose focus) but he is a big ducker. He was all set up to fight the Count but he demanded the Count take random blood tests.

The Amazing Mumford stepped in and KO'd Oscar, he's just magic in the squared circle.

(You're post was genius, I just wanted to be a part of it)
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:57 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Groundhog wrote:Oscar is pretty good at fighting inside (his stench makes opponents lose focus) but he is a big ducker. He was all set up to fight the Count but he demanded the Count take random blood tests.

The Amazing Mumford stepped in and KO'd Oscar, he's just magic in the squared circle.

I tend to have too much fun with these hypothetical fight discussions.. I remember once on ESPN I rambled for 2 days about unicorns fighting dragons or some crazy shit like that. I think that was at a time where Flod-Pac madness was at an all time high and there weren't many intriguing fights going on. No excuse now though, there are a lot of interesting matchups to close the year.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 pm

Groundhog wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

I tend to have too much fun with these hypothetical fight discussions.. I remember once on ESPN I rambled for 2 days about unicorns fighting dragons or some crazy shit like that. I think that was at a time where Flod-Pac madness was at an all time high and there weren't many intriguing fights going on. No excuse now though, there are a lot of interesting matchups to close the year.

you have a talent my friend don't let these good matchups stifle it.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next