The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao

+3
hardcorebee24
Frank
GrantZilla
7 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao Empty Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:03 am

First it was teen singing sensation Justin Bieber calling boxer Floyd Mayweather out to fight the Pacman via Twitter:

“heard Manny did work tonight. I think it’s time we got the Money Mayweather fight we have all been waiting for. #EPICBATTLE”

Now Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe a self confessed Pacquiao and Amir Khan fan took it a step further by saying he can’t wait for Manny Pacquiao to destroy Floyd Mayweather in the boxing ring:

“He (Pacquiao) is amazing, I’m a huge fan of Manny Pacquiao, and I can’t wait for the day when he destroys Floyd Mayweather Jr. on the ring,” Daniel Radcliffe said in interview with Philippine media TV Patrol.

Radcliffe hopes to meet Manny Pacquiao some day and also had a message for the Pacman:

“Hello, Manny Pacquiao! I think you’re fantastic and you seem to be an absolute gentleman as well as being an absolute warrior. And I’m pleased to be able to speak to you even if through a camera,” Radcliffe added.
http://www.bayanihantayo.com/2010/11/4528/justin-bieber-harry-potter-call-out-floyd-mayweather-to-fight-pacquiao/
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao Empty Re: Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:09 am

Roger Mayweather is sitting somewhere head in hands saying to himself "Bieber? Effing Beeber? Where did it all go wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao Empty Re: Justin Bieber & Harry Potter Call Out Floyd Mayweather To Fight Pacquiao

Post  GrantZilla Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 am

Yeah, how fucking sad is it when these two are telling you to man up?

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:40 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:Roger Mayweather is sitting somewhere head in hands saying to himself "Bieber? Effing Beeber? Where did it all go wrong?"
Roger Mayweather is probably asking somebody "Who the fuck are they?" LOL: Seriously Marble, I think there's a very good chance he's never heard of them.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 am

This is great for boxing that there are two bonafide megastars close to the same division for pop culture figures to even talk about. The other good thing about it is that they're young this could spark interest with the younger potential fans. The only downside is that both fighters are at the end of their careers.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:50 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:This is great for boxing that there are two bonafide megastars close to the same division for pop culture figures to even talk about. The other good thing about it is that they're young this could spark interest with the younger potential fans. The only downside is that both fighters are at the end of their careers.
What we need is if these two ever get in the ring together they need to stack the card with every exciting matchup to get those guys exposure so that we can get the casual fan to start watching other guys.

Here is my dream card for next year. (at cowboy stadium so I can go to it)
Floyd vs Manny
JuanMa vs Gamboa
Bradley vs Khan
Pascal vs Cloud

After that who cares who else is on the card. I know its a pipe dream but that card would do over 3.5 million maybe over 4 in PPV buys.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 pm

hahahaha you know you've got problems when Bieber is calling you out!!!

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:30 pm

when Bieber and Harry Potter are calling you out then you know how far you have fallen in the world of public opinion.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Roger Mayweather is sitting somewhere head in hands saying to himself "Bieber? Effing Beeber? Where did it all go wrong?"
Roger's response: "You know...most beavers don't know shit about boxing."
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:This is great for boxing that there are two bonafide megastars close to the same division for pop culture figures to even talk about. The other good thing about it is that they're young this could spark interest with the younger potential fans. The only downside is that both fighters are at the end of their careers.
What we need is if these two ever get in the ring together they need to stack the card with every exciting matchup to get those guys exposure so that we can get the casual fan to start watching other guys.

Floyd vs Manny
JuanMa vs Gamboa
Bradley vs Khan
Pascal vs Cloud

After that who cares who else is on the card. I know its a pipe dream but that card would do over 3.5 million maybe over 4 in PPV buys.

Pipe dream or not. If they made that card I would find a way to get a ticket!
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

Floyd vs Manny
JuanMa vs Gamboa
Bradley vs Khan
Pascal vs Cloud

Pipe dream or not. If they made that card I would find a way to get a ticket!
You would easily sell out cowboy stadium. By the way did you know manny pac has 2 more wins inside Cowboy stadium this year than the dallas cowboys do.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:40 am

LMAO you know you're a vagina when Justin Bieber is telling you to man up.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 am

Radcliffe seems like a pretty cool cat though. So I'm not surprised he's into boxing

Bieber. I gurateen it was his PR person that wrote that to make him look like less of a homo
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:56 am

Radcliff has probably met Khan, before Khan moved to the Wild Card his fights were on national tv.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:58 am

Yeah, article said he's a big Khan fan

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:00 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
Roger's response: "You know...most beavers don't know shit about boxing."

THAT was funny!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down