The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holyfield-Nielsen vs Pac-Mosley

3 posters

Go down

Holyfield-Nielsen vs Pac-Mosley Empty Holyfield-Nielsen vs Pac-Mosley

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:04 pm

The Holyfield card is being pushed off until May 7th. I know no one really cares about this fight but I have to wonder how many buys this fight will have on that date. I also expect HBO to counterprogram with some Mexican fighters on Cinco de Mayo weekend. This fight might not break 5 digits of buys. Will a result like this finally force Holyfield to retire?

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Holyfield-Nielsen vs Pac-Mosley Empty Re: Holyfield-Nielsen vs Pac-Mosley

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 pm

if neilson who hasnt fought in 9 years and is 46 himself and even though he is losing weight hes still overweight kos holifield for the ten count then maybe that will make him retire..fortunetly the fights not on ppv here since its in denmark i think and it will be 3 am here..ppv may do ok over in denmark on there tv but its a small country population wise..
you may be right for a may 7 th date at hbo..marquez-morales anyone..

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:15 pm

how many buys did the last monstrosity (holyfield ppv) do????
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:The Holyfield card is being pushed off until May 7th. I know no one really cares about this fight but I have to wonder how many buys this fight will have on that date. I also expect HBO to counterprogram with some Mexican fighters on Cinco de Mayo weekend. This fight might not break 5 digits of buys. Will a result like this finally force Holyfield to retire?

Will anything short of being brutally knocked out make Holyfield retire? Probably not, the guy is delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 am

Ring wrote:
UBeeg9cats wrote:The Holyfield card is being pushed off until May 7th. I know no one really cares about this fight but I have to wonder how many buys this fight will have on that date. I also expect HBO to counterprogram with some Mexican fighters on Cinco de Mayo weekend. This fight might not break 5 digits of buys. Will a result like this finally force Holyfield to retire?

Will anything short of being brutally knocked out make Holyfield retire? Probably not, the guy is delusional.

anyone who bought that turd of a ppv and is not a paid boxing writer or a family member of one of the fighters on the card needs to get their head examined.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:52 am

Ring wrote:

...ring yep extra delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

affraid omfg when i saw holyfield-nielson in thread title immediately i thought of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATg8CdRD68E \
Funny Shit

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:24 pm

btw if it happened holyfield sd Evil or Very Mad

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content