The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao v. Margarito 24/7

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pacquiao v. Margarito 24/7 - Page 2 Empty Re: Pacquiao v. Margarito 24/7

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:Yeah I can just see Freddie and Alex Ariza reading scripts produced to them by HBO execs Laughing
How hard is it to edit sparring sessions and have the trainers say that he is distracted? Come on its happened before and Pac looked amazing in the fight.

It's never been as bad as this, Manny's skipped days of training during this camp, and he's been constantly having to attend to his congressional duties. He's distracted and beginning to lose interest in the sport.

There has never been a more perfect scenario for an upset like this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ali wrote:Yeah I can just see Freddie and Alex Ariza reading scripts produced to them by HBO execs Laughing
How hard is it to edit sparring sessions and have the trainers say that he is distracted? Come on its happened before and Pac looked amazing in the fight.

It's never been as bad as this, Manny's skipped days of training during this camp, and he's been constantly having to attend to his congressional duties. He's distracted and beginning to lose interest in the sport.

There has never been a more perfect scenario for an upset like this.
Yeah and thats if its true. They said some of this stuff before Cotto. And there was rumors of this before Clottey. It just seems weird that they have said these things before and he has looked better than ever before in those fights.

"Fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."
President George W. Bush—Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 pm

Did you get my pm on Ninja's ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Remarkably, Pacquiao looks exceedingly better in all of the clips shown of him...but there's still drama in his camp. Can he channel all of the chaos and confusion of his camp and become the eye of the storm on November 13th? Margarito is all focus and all business. He won't bring any words or excuses to the ring with him, just his fists...he knows that this is his shot at redemption and he's proven in camp that he'll walk through fire to get it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy 24/7, but it's becoming more and more scripted. Who is the market for the show? I keep getting sucked back in, but I think I'm done. And it didn't do anything to convince me to order the fight.

Since they went into such great detail to talk about the sparring partners they should've at least mentioned what level fighters they are (prospects, contenders, bums, journeymen, former champs, etc.).
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:02 pm

i just viewed on youtube last nights 24-7..both fighters look sharp well trained and in top condition.both are confident and ready..if theres any concern in pacs camp NOW its not on his condition or training.its sharp but its on margo himself.i feel theres a lingering doubt wondering if they bit off more then they can chew..
one thing i did notice that margos punches although still a little wide is improved greatly and not as wide as before...
what did suprize me is margos handspeed to the body..i think you will see margo consintrate a lot the first 5 rounds on mannys body..garcia seems like a great guy and has done a excellent job with margo.im starting to feel the oposite of everyone else..the longer this fight goes the more its going to favor margo..trust me he will get his licks in..manny can do harm early and with his speed and angles of his punches..if he doent its all over..margo will ko him..manny better get margos respect very early..this has all the signs of a shocker if manny doesnt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:58 pm

dmar5143 wrote:i just viewed on youtube last nights 24-7..both fighters look sharp well trained and in top condition.both are confident and ready..if theres any concern in pacs camp NOW its not on his condition or training.its sharp but its on margo himself.i feel theres a lingering doubt wondering if they bit off more then they can chew..
one thing i did notice that margos punches although still a little wide is improved greatly and not as wide as before...
what did suprize me is margos handspeed to the body..i think you will see margo consintrate a lot the first 5 rounds on mannys body..garcia seems like a great guy and has done a excellent job with margo.im starting to feel the oposite of everyone else..the longer this fight goes the more its going to favor margo..trust me he will get his licks in..manny can do harm early and with his speed and angles of his punches..if he doent its all over..margo will ko him..manny better get margos respect very early..this has all the signs of a shocker if manny doesnt.
All the sudden in one weeks time Roach is calling for the KO again. I am telling you they were just trying to boost PPV sales.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm

sooner lol BS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 pm

I had the same reactions I've had for a couple of weeks