The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco

Go down

World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco Empty World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Normally I don't give a flying fuck about major league baseball, (the astros are never worth a shit) but hey, with the 1-5 Cowboy's season going into the toilet, and the Longhorns having a pathetic year, I say why not get behind The Texas Rangers?

The Giants are lead the Series, by winning game #1, lets see if the Rangers can come back and even the score tonight. Right now in game #2, it's a 0-0 tie beginning to top of the 5th inning..

Back to top Go down

World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco Empty Re: World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Ring wrote:Normally I don't give a flying fuck about major league baseball, (the astros are never worth a shit) but hey, with the 1-5 Cowboy's season going into the toilet, and the Longhorns having a pathetic year, I say why not get behind The Texas Rangers?

The Giants are lead the Series, by winning game #1, lets see if the Rangers can come back and even the score tonight. Right now in game #2, it's a 0-0 tie beginning to top of the 5th inning..
Well they have not scored yet. Bottom of 6th.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco Empty Re: World Series - Texas vs. San Francisco

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:Normally I don't give a flying fuck about major league baseball, (the astros are never worth a shit) but hey, with the 1-5 Cowboy's season going into the toilet, and the Longhorns having a pathetic year, I say why not get behind The Texas Rangers?

You must have faith brother mark...

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

You must have faith brother mark...
They need to beat SF I cant stand them I am a dodgers fan.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Ok whos up?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Rangers just dont have it tonight.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Rangers just dont have it tonight.

Fer sure, SF wins 9-0, and goes up 2-0 in the Series. Texas is digging it's self a hole...

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Rangers just dont have it tonight.

Fer sure, SF wins 9-0, and goes up 2-0 in the Series. Texas is digging it's self a hole...
They better win game 3.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 am

I have been a Rangers fan my whole life, never thought I would ever see them make it this far. Even if we get swept it will still be an amazing year.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:11 am

I'm going to todays game. About to head to Arlington is about an hour.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Giants in five.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm

Giants won tonight, and lead the Series 3-1..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:56 am

WinstonSmith wrote:Giants in five.

Call me Professor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down