The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass

4 posters

Go down

World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass Empty World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass

Post  GrantZilla Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 am

Anyone else been watching it on Versus? Man, this is what AM boxing use to be all about. Actualy real boxing.

Here's hoping they incorpoate it back into the Olympics.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass Empty Re: World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass

Post  Gumby Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 pm

I haven't been watching it which is disappointing. It was just really hard to keep up with. I even read the format and all that but it just seemed too complicated for no reason.

The fights I have seen though have been great to watch.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass Empty Re: World Series of Boxing kicks so much ass

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:04 pm

Gumby wrote:I haven't been watching it which is disappointing. It was just really hard to keep up with. I even read the format and all that but it just seemed too complicated for no reason.

+1

The action is good, just strange to me?

who's winning? do they score points based off wins? are their standings? when is the season over? playoffs/tourney?
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:10 pm

gomez1012 wrote:
Gumby wrote:I haven't been watching it which is disappointing. It was just really hard to keep up with. I even read the format and all that but it just seemed too complicated for no reason.

+1

The action is good, just strange to me?

who's winning? do they score points based off wins? are their standings? when is the season over? playoffs/tourney?
http://www.worldseriesboxing.com/homepage.aspx
semis start in april
the matadors face the borat team
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:15 pm

so what has Versus been airing? i caught a bit of last night
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:22 pm

gomez1012 wrote:so what has Versus been airing? i caught a bit of last night
the americas bracket which was the tenn team, the mexico city guerreros, the LA matadors and the miamia gallos.
matadors won so they move on to face the kazhastan team who won their side.
paris who won the european area faces baku who won theirs.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:23 pm

they need to show these live
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm

gomez1012 wrote:they need to show these live
i think they do. but then versus replays them. too bad a lot of "boxing" fans are not watching this. i posted something on espn regarding this tourney and i think jay jay was the only one that replied lol
btw the argentinian kid on the matadors loos like the real deal and avila from the mexico city team seems like he'll be a great pro as well.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:30 pm

iight

Almost every time I tune in I catch that Mike something fighter, white kid who does nothing but brawl

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Let's get a thread going for when the semis start. I think that'll keep me more into it.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down