The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Berto and Mosley go at it on Twitter

+7
Groundhog
Gumby
flapanther2001
Tobe
gomez1012
Norm1023
GrantZilla
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Berto and Mosley go at it on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Berto and Mosley go at it on Twitter

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:26 am

Groundhog wrote:LOL this is actually pretty funny. first time Berto has entertained me since the Collazo fight.
LOL thats what I was thinking. It seemed kinda funny. I like that these guys are willing to talk a little trash.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Berto and Mosley go at it on Twitter - Page 2 Empty Re: Berto and Mosley go at it on Twitter

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:28 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
Groundhog wrote:LOL this is actually pretty funny. first time Berto has entertained me since the Collazo fight.
LOL thats what I was thinking. It seemed kinda funny. I like that these guys are willing to talk a little trash.

I agree I just wish they'd be more willing to punch each other in the face.

Last edited by hardcorebee24 on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 am

You guys are totally different from me. I don't like the trash talk, especially over the internet. I find it contrived, gutless, predictable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 am

Canvas wrote:You guys are totally different from me. I don't like the trash talk, especially over the internet. I find it contrived, gutless, predictable.
....bravo...i agree..when archie moore was trash taking non stop in the papers before the fight the reporters asked marciano for a comment..rocky simply said i do my fighting in the ring not in the newspapers.

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 pm

Canvas wrote:You guys are totally different from me. I don't like the trash talk, especially over the internet. I find it contrived, gutless, predictable.

i think trash talk is fine when you're saying about how a guy fights if they're boring etc but personal attacks about a man's family situation is as bad as a rabbit punch in the ring in my opinion. Talking about Mosley juicing up though i think is legit when Mosley has openly admitted it, but like hardcore said, Berto ain't beaten shit so why's he got his soap box out?

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Do you read your evening newspaper covered up in a blanket and smoke a pipe ?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
....bravo...i agree..when archie moore was trash taking non stop in the papers before the fight the reporters asked marciano for a comment..rocky simply said i do my fighting in the ring not in the newspapers.

You do realize that it was Moore's campaign and trash talk that landed him the fight with Marcanio in the first place, right? Originly, his handlers were not interested in him fighting Moore.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Ali wrote:

Do you read your evening newspaper covered up in a blanket and smoke a pipe ?

I read Hustler covered up in a blanket.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

I smoke a pipe and read Holytaco.com
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 pm

gomez1012 wrote:I smoke a pipe and read Holytaco.com

Sexxxy
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2