The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter

+2
captainanddew
GrantZilla
6 posters

Go down

Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter Empty Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter

Post  GrantZilla Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Lightweight contender Adrien Broner (24-0, 20KOs) and WBC interim-welterweight champion Robert Guererro (30-1-1, 18KOs) went to war on Twitter. The two fighters, both promoted by Golden Boy Promotions, exchanged a series of wild tweets with neither boxer holding back. Broner claims Guerrero provoked the battle, but Guerrero claims Broner called him out in a recent interview.

Some of the items shot by Broner.

"You can't deny talent. Be real with yourself before your pride gets you f***ed up

"Just look at it like this, you beat Vincente [Escobedo] clearly but I STOPPED HIM."

Guerrero came back.

"I dropped him 3 times, you weighed in 3 pounds over [the] weight [limit]! You are a fighter, does 3lbs make a difference?"

Broner said:

"3lbs don't make a difference, that's why I'm willing to jump up 3 weight classes to kick your ass."

"Let's be real, you know I'm the man when I got 147lb guys trying to make a big fight with me cause they can't sell they self."

Then Guerrero Replied:

"I'm not trying to sell nothing! Didn't you call me, Marquez, and Pacman out? You called the big boys out, I'm not letting it happen!

"Jump up 2 weight classes & beat the #1 contender! You're a good lil fighter coming up, but you are a rookie!"

"Move up to 147 where I'm at now! The big boys and let's lock & load! You're 10 fights young & 5 titles away!"

http://tinyurl.com/9o35o7y
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter Empty Re: Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter

Post  captainanddew Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 pm

broner

he is afraid to respond to me on twitter

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter Empty Re: Broner and Guerrero Go At It on Twitter

Post  NJBeatdown86 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 pm

"3 lbs. don't make a difference"...this boy is all sorts of dumb, but i'm glad he's giving the increasingly delusional Guerrero some shit.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:38 pm

You're 10 fights young & 5 titles away!"
nice Very Happy
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Guerrero beats Broner at this point and time, but Broner is the more gifted fighter. It would be a good fight but The Ghost slaps him to a Desicion.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 am

i cant stand guerrero. did he mention himself as one of the big boys? comparing himself to pac and marquez? most of his trinkets are worthless and he was just doing the same thing calling out mayweather and pac when he had no business calling them out. i think that broner calling out guerrero is a lot more tolerable than guerrero calling out pac and mayweather.

i think that broner could actually win though. lets make it happen!
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:32 am

Did Guerrero really just call himself the #1 contender at WW ?

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 am

Ali wrote:Did Guerrero really just call himself the #1 contender at WW ?

He's clearly the best choice for Floyd.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:34 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:

If that's the case Welterweight is a pretty shitty division now.

Welterweight has been overrated for years now, Pac and Floyd are the only reason that division gets exposure.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:37 am

Ali wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

Welterweight has been overrated for years now, Pac and Floyd are the only reason that division gets exposure.

Ali, I think your sarcasm detector is down. But yes, Pac and Flod are the division.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 am

NJBeatdown86 wrote:
Ali wrote:
NJBeatdown86 wrote:

Ali, I think your sarcasm detector is down. But yes, Pac and Flod are the division.

lol my bad. I just can't seem to wake up today drunken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down