The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me

3 posters

Go down

When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me Empty When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:08 am

Arum says that if Margo looks very very good and loses he could face Cotto, but why would the option not be rematch with Pacman? I am thinking Margo may have to KO pac to win

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32235

Back to top Go down

When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me Empty Re: When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me

Post  Soonermark890 Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:37 am

jz_hova wrote:
Arum says that if Margo looks very very good and loses he could face Cotto, but why would the option not be rematch with Pacman? I am thinking Margo may have to KO pac to win

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=32235
Either the fix is in or Bob knows Pac is going to beat him.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me Empty Re: When Arum talks about margo's options if he lose scares me

Post  Frank Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:13 am

Gentleman, it is with respect for everyone's opinion on the following subject that I state the following: Damnit, if I ever have the time and opportunity to make a documentary about Antonio Margarito and his dirt, I will. I'll prove, beyond a doubt, that he's the same type of scum that Luis Resto and Panama Lewis were. Film is "show and tell" and is more effective to the general public than books and net blogs are. That's just the public. They're lazy. If this film is ever made with solid evidence that he loaded his gloves throughout his career, the opinions on this board would change.

He says he didn't know that plaster was on his gloves before the Mosley fight. Ok. THAT IS A LIE. I don't think I need to explain why. So, right there we have a man who going to defend himself with fabrications when asked about the controvery in question. AM is the biggest insult to the intelligence of boxing I've ever seen.

This is what really screws with my head. HBO runs a good documentary on the "Billy Collins - Luis Resto" fight. It ends with a moral statement being made against these types of illegal tactics. Panama and Luis also went to prison and Luis was banned from boxing for life. Directly after this documentary, we have Antonio M. fighting the most celebrated boxer in the sport via PPV event. Can someone please tell me, what the fuck is wrong with this picture?

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:29 am

frank did margos trainer get banned for life.it would seem since he fully took the blame and guys like manny stewart freddie roach and others said that they could slip something in a fighters glove without his knowledge does give some credabilty to margos story...what was the penalty for margos trainer.that i dont know.but it should of been severe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 am

dmar5143 wrote:frank did margos trainer get banned for life.it would seem since he fully took the blame and guys like manny stewart freddie roach and others said that they could slip something in a fighters glove without his knowledge does give some credabilty to margos story...what was the penalty for margos trainer.that i dont know.but it should of been severe.
I don' think he was banned for life. I'll have to check up on that one, dmar. However, I don't buy the explanantion that he couldn't know the gloves were loaded. I've never boxed professionally so I think that ex boxers are this board should answer that. For the record, Manny Pacquiao doesn't believe him and Freddie Roach wants to see the fight get made. After the fight with Manny, nobody will care about AM anyway. But the morality of Bob Arum seems to be no better than Don King.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Cotto rematch sells it self, win or lose vs Pac
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down