The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pac's options going forward

4 posters

Go down

Pac's options going forward Empty Pac's options going forward

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:02 am

I think we are all assuming he destroys Mosley. Which fight would you prefer for him in the fall/winter between JMM and Berto? Since I think JMM would be at 140 or above, I prefer Berto (or whomever is ranked #2 in WW by Ring). I think JMM is old and will be out of his weight class. Will either fight keep a hard charging Maravilla from grabbing the top p4p spot? Lastly, can Pac really possibly be a huge favorite for the Ring Junior Middleweight crown next year? I think he can. Cotto must dispatch of Margarito and then get the Cintron fight. Cintron is co-promoted by Bob now so the fight is possible. The winner would be the top non-Mayweather candidate for Pac and would have the title. I expect it to be Cotto but he would've taken damage from Marg and Cintron as well as not being a big JM.

I know we try to avoid too many Pac or Floyd topics but with Cotto taking the top ranking, I couldn't resist.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Pac's options going forward Empty Re: Pac's options going forward

Post  hardcorebee24 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:I think we are all assuming he destroys Mosley. Which fight would you prefer for him in the fall/winter between JMM and Berto? Since I think JMM would be at 140 or above, I prefer Berto (or whomever is ranked #2 in WW by Ring). I think JMM is old and will be out of his weight class. Will either fight keep a hard charging Maravilla from grabbing the top p4p spot? Lastly, can Pac really possibly be a huge favorite for the Ring Junior Middleweight crown next year? I think he can. Cotto must dispatch of Margarito and then get the Cintron fight. Cintron is co-promoted by Bob now so the fight is possible. The winner would be the top non-Mayweather candidate for Pac and would have the title. I expect it to be Cotto but he would've taken damage from Marg and Cintron as well as not being a big JM.

I know we try to avoid too many Pac or Floyd topics but with Cotto taking the top ranking, I couldn't resist.

I'd like to see Pac fight in this order: Berto, Bradley(Pac and Khan have the same trainer so thats a no go) and maybe JMM if he's still relevant . Then retire if the Floyd fight can't be made, which I think he would lose. Martinez would be nice but I don't think that will ever come off.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:13 am

if pac and berto win they should fight because by then floyd drops in the ratings due to total inactivity..berto young unbeaten and a unifying title fight plus the ring belt which if pac wins will be a fifth lineal or real title..all great selling points.fuck cotto margo the phoney 154 title.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:47 am

Marquez
Berto
Chavez Jr
Mike Jones
Bradley
Judah
Morales
Soto
Rios

No one with GBP
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:55 am

dmar5143 wrote:if pac and berto win they should fight because by then floyd drops in the ratings due to total inactivity..berto young unbeaten and a unifying title fight plus the ring belt which if pac wins will be a fifth lineal or real title..all great selling points.fuck cotto margo the phoney 154 title.

I don't think you are thinking it through all the way. Cotto will be the lineal champ with a Cintron victory in fall/winter. That would give Pac SIX lineal titles just by running the gauntlet of SSM, Berto, and Cotto.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:10 pm

cotto first has to win two fights.pac will stay at 147..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:50 am

In a perfect world both Manny and Pac settle their rivalry and retire afterwords.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 am

Ali wrote:In a perfect world both Manny and Pac settle their rivalry and retire afterwords.
Whoa.... geek
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:55 am

flapanther2001 wrote:
Ali wrote:In a perfect world both Manny and Pac settle their rivalry and retire afterwords.
Whoa.... geek

afro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down