The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

+4
flapanther2001
Tobe
Freddie1437
GrantZilla
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May - Page 2 Empty Re: Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Ali wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:
Ali wrote:Hayden had a nightmare about the Chisora fight, she said to

" Wladdy baby I have a bad feeling about this fight, Chisora looks like cocky Tyson."

" Ok tiny dancer I will fake stomach injury, I don't want no pizza face from Chisora."

Wlad: I jusss rahceived text message frum myy manager. David Haye is finally prepared for a pizza face."

Wlad really is obsessed about Pizza face, maybe he has this weird fetish where he puts a pizza on Hayden's face and eats the pizza while they do it missionary style.

I think she takes that Kovbasa right up the shitter.

That's not even remotely possible, a broad her size isn't going to take Wlad's Soviet shclong in her tail pipe.

That's for debate. He crams that thing in there.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May - Page 2 Empty Re: Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:That's for debate. He crams that thing in there.

Dr. Steelhammer
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:16 pm

Unless there is three tubes of lubricant involved that baguette isn't getting in her pinhole.

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Ali wrote:Unless there is three tubes of lubricant involved that baguette isn't getting in her pinhole.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauge_%28person%29

Watch her videos and you will see that anything is possible.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

I'll check her out later Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Ok tiny dancer I will fake stomach injury, I don't want no pizza face from Chisora."

Into Wlad talk:

"Ok tiny dance, will fake stomach inurry. Vooo not want pizza face from Chrisora. Not good for sport"

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2