The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

+4
flapanther2001
Tobe
Freddie1437
GrantZilla
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May Empty Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:03 am

The talks must have gone well, because Haye and Booth both spoke about being optimistic the fight will happen in Las Vegas, in April or May of next year.

“Fingers crossed, we’ll know something pretty soon,” Haye said. “From our side, we’re raring to go. I’m positive the fight will happen. As I’ve said before, I will retire next year, so this fight has to happen. It’s a fight the world wants. It’s the only fight the Klitschkos can have to cement their legacy.”

And Haye spoke about where the fight will most likely take place:

“Where? Wherever it makes the most money,” he said. “Watching Amir [Khan] here tonight definitely gave me a real buzz. I want some of this. I’d love to come out here and fight in a great arena and give everyone value for money. The talks have been very positive. I’m confident it’s going to happen.

“If Wladimir is as confident as I am, then it will happen.”

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=26103&more=1

When it comes to Haye, I won't beleive the fight is happening until both him and Wlad are in the ring.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May Empty Re: Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:59 am

The fight is going to happen, even Warren said he'll step aside to allow it.

Back to top Go down

Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May Empty Re: Wlad-Haye Fight Going in Right Direction for April/May

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 am

Ali wrote:The fight is going to happen, even Warren said he'll step aside to allow it.

that's awfully good of Warren considering he has no choice in the matter.

honestly, anytime Haye opens his mouth I feel ill.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:04 am

Every time Haye speaks the division stays on life support, if he loses the UFC's hw division will completely eclipse boxing's hw division.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 am

GrantZilla wrote:When it comes to Haye, I won't beleive the fight is happening until both him and Wlad are in the ring.

I quite agree.

Ali, you are hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freddie1437 Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:35 pm

I hope this fight does happen, I actually think Haye has more of chance against Wlad rather then Vitali.
Freddie1437
Freddie1437

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Freddie1437 wrote:I hope this fight does happen, I actually think Haye has more of chance against Wlad rather then Vitali.

Yup - Wlad's a bit chinny and 13 could get lucky. Not likely, but the chance is there. Vitali beats the hell of him though. I hope this happens too, but these guys have been yapping for years with nothing forthcoming so who knows.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:53 pm

So, what is Haye gonna do when his "acting" career doesn't pan out? He'll get back in the ring, right? That's what they all do. He should fight more & talk less.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Tobe wrote:
Freddie1437 wrote:I hope this fight does happen, I actually think Haye has more of chance against Wlad rather then Vitali.

Yup - Wlad's a bit chinny and 13 could get lucky. Not likely, but the chance is there. Vitali beats the hell of him though. I hope this happens too, but these guys have been yapping for years with nothing forthcoming so who knows.

Wlad is chinny, and so is Haye. And under Steward, it's become almost impossible to get at Wlad's chin. Wlad is by far worse of the two brother's for Haye. He's a better fighter and he hits harder then Vitali.

Vitali showing his age every fight. He's the better choice. If Haye stuck and moved and carried Vitali into later rounds, he'd have a good shot at winning.

Wlad's jab will put Haye on his ass.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:07 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Tobe wrote:

Wlad is chinny, and so is Haye. And under Steward, it's become almost impossible to get at Wlad's chin. Wlad is by far worse of the two brother's for Haye. He's a better fighter and he hits harder then Vitali.

Vitali showing his age every fight. He's the better choice. If Haye stuck and moved and carried Vitali into later rounds, he'd have a good shot at winning.

Wlad's jab will put Haye on his ass.

Good point about Vitali's age, but I still think he's got more than enough for Haye. And yeah, most likely scenario for a fight with Wlad is Haye getting bludgeoned for 12 rounds with the jab and beaten badly; but there's always the chance that he catches that chin.

Vitali I think might be a more interesting fight because he's more agressive. But Haye's not active enough to win a decision in that fight and I don't see him KO'ing Vitali - he's a got a beard.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:37 pm

i think that Wlad is a stylistic nightmare for Haye. Haye likes to box on the outside and rush in with wide and powerful punches. Against Wladimir he would have a guy that has a significantly greater reach who throws straight sharp shots. his 1, 2s are devestating once he finds range. i think Haye will walk straight onto something big

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 pm

Wlad is just at another level from Haye.

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:16 pm

So now I'm hearing from Frank Warren that there was no stipulation in the contract that Wlad had to reschedule with Chisora. Sounds kind of fishy now with his so called injury.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:22 pm

I think we can safely say Wlad being hurt is bullshit.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:19 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I think we can safely say Wlad being hurt is bullshit.

I don't agree with that.

We forget that Wlad just defended the championship 3 months ago, he has shown he likes being active and fighting every 3-4 months if healthy. They are talking about giving Ducker Hype a shot in March/April.

Wlad would have sorted out Chisora and still had 3 or 4 months before the 13 fight. He would have made another multi million dollar payday and not been out of pocket for camp expenses.

Wlad pulling out only days before the fight, and his promotion company absorbing the considerable marketing and logistical losses, does not make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:44 pm

I'm skeptical about any talks regarding a Wlad-Haye matchup, and for good reason, Haye has already backed out twice, so why should we believe a fucking thing that comes out of this clown's mouth?

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:49 pm

Canvas wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:I think we can safely say Wlad being hurt is bullshit.

I don't agree with that.

We forget that Wlad just defended the championship 3 months ago, he has shown he likes being active and fighting every 3-4 months if healthy. They are talking about giving Ducker Hype a shot in March/April.

Wlad would have sorted out Chisora and still had 3 or 4 months before the 13 fight. He would have made another multi million dollar payday and not been out of pocket for camp expenses.

Wlad pulling out only days before the fight, and his promotion company absorbing the considerable marketing and logistical losses, does not make sense.
Yeah, but the way they're just kicking Chisora to the curb doesn't sit right. They signed a contract to fight him so they should honor it. Sure we all want to see Haye/Wlad, but it sets a bit of a precedent doesn't it. If Wlad is hurt, he should set a date when he'll be ready & fight Chisora. In the meantime, Haye can fight another washed up make believe blow up doll. Then they can make the fight.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

only way a Haye/Wlad fight is going in the right direction is if Haye's punk ass is dragged kicking and screaming into the ring with Wlad. Until that occurs, I'm not holding my breath.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Ring wrote:I'm skeptical about any talks regarding a Wlad-Haye matchup, and for good reason, Haye has already backed out twice, so why should we believe a fucking thing that comes out of this clown's mouth?

we should believe it because it's going to happen. It is going to happen at Wembley Stadium in front of 100,000 fans March/April time. Why should we believe it is going to happen now?? because there are many more elements in the equation ($$$/£££/eee). Watch this space................................................................................................

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Hayden had a nightmare about the Chisora fight, she said to

" Wladdy baby I have a bad feeling about this fight, Chisora looks like cocky Tyson."

" Ok tiny dancer I will fake stomach injury, I don't want no pizza face from Chisora."

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Ali wrote:Hayden had a nightmare about the Chisora fight, she said to

" Wladdy baby I have a bad feeling about this fight, Chisora looks like cocky Tyson."

" Ok tiny dancer I will fake stomach injury, I don't want no pizza face from Chisora."

Wlad: I jusss rahceived text message frum myy manager. David Haye is finally prepared for a pizza face."
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:23 pm

gomez1012 wrote:

Wlad: I jusss rahceived text message frum myy manager. David Haye is finally prepared for a pizza face."

Wlad really is obsessed about Pizza face, maybe he has this weird fetish where he puts a pizza on Hayden's face and eats the pizza while they do it missionary style.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Ali wrote:Wlad really is obsessed about Pizza face, maybe he has this weird fetish where he puts a pizza on Hayden's face and eats the pizza while they do it missionary style.

smh..... Laughing
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Ali wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

Wlad really is obsessed about Pizza face, maybe he has this weird fetish where he puts a pizza on Hayden's face and eats the pizza while they do it missionary style.

I think she takes that Kovbasa right up the shitter.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Ali wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:

I think she takes that Kovbasa right up the shitter.

That's not even remotely possible, a broad her size isn't going to take Wlad's Soviet shclong in her tail pipe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next