The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp

2 posters

Go down

If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp Empty If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:51 am

If Klits actualy weren't fucking around when they said they won't do business with HBO anymore, then I demand a Fight Camp on Showtime.

This fight is worth one. All s hit talking Haye will be doing will be awsome, especialy when he get's humilated in the ring by Wlad.

Last edited by GrantZilla on Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp Empty Re: If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:37 am

It'll be HBO so there won't be anything Sad

Back to top Go down

If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp Empty Re: If Wlad-Haye happens I demand a Countdown Or Fight Camp

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:11 am

Ali wrote:It'll be HBO so there won't be anything Sad

I dunno. The Klits seem pretty pissed at HBO, and stated they won't work with HBO again. They don't need HBO. I know Haye is with GB who's jungled up with HBO. But doesn't realy matter even for Haye. His money comes from the UK PPV.

HBO has never aired HAye anyways, Showtime has.

I would not be shocked if Showtime get's it.

Klitschko's manager Bernd Boente stated,

"Whether Wladimir or Vitali fight Haye eventually, we will make sure the fight is not on HBO," he said. "HBO will not cover anymore Klitschko fights. On the Haye fight, Wladimir said to me that HBO thinks that they will have it 100 percent because they always overpay if they want something. But for him it is not about the money, it's about fair play."

When I asked Boente directly if that meant they would take less money from Showtime for a Haye fight, he said, "Yes, absolutely."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am

It's the only heavyweight fight out there that's interesting, HBO won't let it go to Showtime. HBO want dibs on Haye if he pulls off the upset.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 am

HBO made their decision to not show the Klits, and to cancel on a fight they had scheduled, which pissed Wlad off. They've not shown Wlad on HBO in two years. Same with Vitali.

Showtime has. And as mentioned, Klits and Haye don't need HBO. Klits got a solid deal with German TV, and Haye got the UK PPV.

Showtime has supported both the Klits and Haye. HBO not once shown Haye.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:29 am

I know the whole situation, at the time HBO backed out Greenberg said he'd leave the door open for Haye vs the Klits.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:38 am

Ali wrote:I know the whole situation, at the time HBO backed out Greenberg said he'd leave the door open for Haye vs the Klits.

And I'll be surprised if the Klits take it. Not when they don't need HBO, and how they've been treated by HBO.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 am

GrantZilla wrote:
Ali wrote:I know the whole situation, at the time HBO backed out Greenberg said he'd leave the door open for Haye vs the Klits.

And I'll be surprised if the Klits take it. Not when they don't need HBO, and how they've been treated by HBO.

It's just another excuse for Wladimir to avoid Haye, I am getting sick of his whole high horse routine.

Just make the fight for the fans and stop fighting over nickel and dimes.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:58 am

That's a good laugh Ali. Wlad is the one making exscuses?

You know, you're just as bad as the Pac fanboys that hate so much.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:03 am

GrantZilla wrote:That's a good laugh Ali. Wlad is the one making exscuses?

You know, you're just as bad as the Pac fanboys that hate so much.

I use to think Haye was the problem but Wladimir is just as bad.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:19 am

Maybe so. But Wlad is The Champ.

I thought the original deal was bullshit too. But, at the time, Haye hadn't fought any legit fighter at HW. He wasn't even ranked in the top ten, and was demanding a title shot with the Champ.

Contract was bullshit, and Haye getting a title shot at that point was bullshit.

Things are different now, but not by much. Haye got WBA trinket which Wlad should've got when beat Chageave. No matter. Haye realy in no position to be demanding a lot though, since he is not the champ, even though he and deluded UK fanboys would like to think so.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:24 am

It's just the fact Wladimir isn't willing to compromise for the good of the sport that pisses me off, he should be calling Haye's bluff and saying ok I'll agree to whatever to make the fight happen, but instead like Pacquiao he leaves wiggle room for the fight not to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:57 am

Ali, do you see absurdness at what you are saying. Why the fuck does The Champ have to compromise and bend over to some chump like Haye? What the fuck has Haye done at HW that even comes close to what Wlad has done?

Haye is the challenger, not Wlad. I think set's a bad precident to compromise as much as Klits done for primaddona like Haye.

Chisora was willing to accept a fraction of what Haye being offered for a chance to take on HW Champ.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 am

Haye has leverage because this is the biggest fight in the division, without Haye neither brother will generate any sort of interest outside of Germany.

You may hate his bravado and trash talking but he's got every right to make it the most lucrative purse as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:15 am

Ali wrote:Haye has leverage because this is the biggest fight in the division, without Haye neither brother will generate any sort of interest outside of Germany.

You may hate his bravado and trash talking but he's got every right to make it the most lucrative purse as possible.

You realy are a hypocrit. You trash Manny for being a diva yet you kiss Haye's ass and he's 100 times worse.

Haye is a joke. I supported Haye because I thought he'd add excitment to HW division, but turns out he's made even more joke out of the division, which I didn't think was possible.

IF Haye so confident he can beat the Klits, he should have no problem taking the fight. Beat either one will boost his status and make him millions. But he knows he can't and wants a cash out.

Even you know Haye has no chance.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:40 am

GrantZilla wrote:Ali, do you see absurdness at what you are saying. Why the fuck does The Champ have to compromise and bend over to some chump like Haye? What the fuck has Haye done at HW that even comes close to what Wlad has done?

Haye is the challenger, not Wlad. I think set's a bad precident to compromise as much as Klits done for primaddona like Haye.

Chisora was willing to accept a fraction of what Haye being offered for a chance to take on HW Champ.
....i agree with this..first wlads folks saying they will take less to fight at showtime is called principle not nickel and dime stuff.its rare a fighter will leave some money on the table but credit to wlad for principle...nickel and dime stuff is haye demanding wlad break his tv contract which he has a legal obligation and to take a offer from another company for german tv money which was to my knowledge never offered in contract..yet haye wants wlad to take 250 thousand out of his pocket to pay haye in order to stay with his german tv contract which he is LEGALY bound to..GRANT that sounds like wiggle room and nickel and dime stuff hayes pulling.
wlad argeeing to hayes 50-50 split on everything and saying he will fight in england IS calling hayes bluff.that assures haye the biggest money he will ever get soo he dont have to jockey for possition like ali claims to get his so called RIGHT to earn the biggest payday..haye is a phoney champ and has a strap that realy belongs to wlad.like grant said he whipped russian c in the ring who had that strap but lol the commision and politics deamed wlad not a top ten contender..
i dont know what they will end up making but 15 million each is realistic..maybe more.one guy is saying yes thats wlad.the other guy called haye is nickel and diming for 250 thousand as a excuse not to do the fight.every article written on this that disclosed the german tv stuff stated that.
wlad has bent over backwards but enough is enought..hes the real champ the other guys a fraud.
after this week id advise wlad to move foward.sign a deal with adamek or someone else..haye has no where to go but to fight another fraudley give excuses why wlad backed out lol and milk the british public in paying him money to fight a sparring partner..its hayes time to bend for hes alreading getting 50 percent which is more then he deserves..
one guy has principles the other has excuses..

Back to top Go down

Post  Tobe Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:54 am

Whoever gets the fight would be crazy NOT to do a 24/7 or a countdown show for this. The Klits (toss Hayden in there for eye candy and fame factor) and Haye's mouth are MADE for TV.

The show will be much more interesting than the actual fight.
Tobe
Tobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:58 am

tobe your correct there..the show will have very interesting stuff for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:46 am

The fight would not even be interesting. 13 would run even more than he did vs Valuev. I think people would be very disappointed after the long wait and all of Hype's talk.

I don't think the fight will actually happen, nor should it. K2 has already hurt themselves in future negotiations by giving in to so many of the ducker's ludicrous demands. Haye has already killed 3 previous Klitschko fights and won't stop until this one is dead as well.

K2 do not need this hype job. Let 13 continue his mission to remove as much money from the gullible British public as possible.

It's hilarious that the UK media support this pathological liar, he takes all his 'earnings' to another country to avoid paying taxes to the crown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 am

Canvas wrote:The fight would not even be interesting. 13 would run even more than he did vs Valuev. I think people would be very disappointed after the long wait and all of Hype's talk.

I don't think the fight will actually happen, nor should it. K2 has already hurt themselves in future negotiations by giving in to so many of the ducker's ludicrous demands. Haye has already killed 3 previous Klitschko fights and won't stop until this one is dead as well.

K2 do not need this hype job. Let 13 continue his mission to remove as much money from the gullible British public as possible.

It's hilarious that the UK media support this pathological liar, he takes all his 'earnings' to another country to avoid paying taxes to the crown.

So ?? Alot of sports stars and celebrities do that, the F1 drivers live in Monaco and Phil Collins lives in Switzerland.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down