The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAT BOY ARREOLA GETS BEAT.

+2
hardcorebee24
dmar5143
6 posters

Go down

FAT BOY ARREOLA GETS BEAT. Empty FAT BOY ARREOLA GETS BEAT.

Post  dmar5143 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:06 am

hes disgusting.for weeks he and his camp targeted 235 ..he came in at 248.all one has to do is look at his trainer who has a shape of a soft basketball to understand maybe why.fat boy got decked had his nose broken and for the most part was outworked and beat to the punch by another tubby.stivern who they said normaly fights at 235 came I at 247..a good 20 plus pounds to much.a few rounds stivern fought with his mouth open for air.the mid rounds sitting on his stool he was breathing hard.this is conditioning for a top fight on prime tv..geez.contrary to wilder who was trim muscular rock hard these bums represent a majority of the heavies today.fat lazy slobs that think they can fight.
fat boy is on his way to Friday night fights or the lower end of a duva undercard on free tv.hopefully its good ridence.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

FAT BOY ARREOLA GETS BEAT. Empty Re: FAT BOY ARREOLA GETS BEAT.

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 am

Tell em how you really feel!!!!

Great post.

His trainer looks like a cabbage patch kid.

hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:24 pm

My all time favorite Arreola moments:

(Prior to his fight with Adamek) "I'm going to be in the best shape of my career. I'll be at 235...or 240" I believe he was about 257 on fight night.

(During his training camp for Vitali) "I'm really working hard at getting my weight down" He said this while holding a 44oz soda in his hand.

He should switch to MMA and fight fellow fat fuck Roy Nelson.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 pm

scary part about arreola is on the way up he was in the low 230s and still looked fat.

fast eddie chambers remember he got his weight down for some fights and was still soft looking soft.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:34 am

arreola has always been terrible. he has a good punch but that is about it. i just cant understand how you cant get your weight under control. i mean can you really not go a few months without eating everything in sight? seriously! even if he ate candy and fast food here and there, with what his training regime should be he should be pretty trim. he has to be eating a ton to stay that fat.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  boxinglawyer Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:25 am

At the championship level, boxing is more mental than physical. Arreola NEVER had the mental aspect of the game down. When you have the mental aspect down, the physical aspect falls into place.

Examples of guys who had it together mentally. Marvin Hagler, Lewis, Marciano, and Holyfield.

Examples of guys who didnt. Mike Tyson, Riddick Bowe, James Toney.

boxinglawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 am

boxinglawyer wrote: At the championship level, boxing is more mental than physical. Arreola NEVER had the mental aspect of the game down. When you have the mental aspect down, the physical aspect falls into place.

Examples of guys who had it together mentally. Marvin Hagler, Lewis, Marciano, and Holyfield.

Examples of guys who didnt. Mike Tyson, Riddick Bowe, James Toney.

but that shows that even without mentally being in it, you can still be pretty dang good. haha.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down