The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Romo? HOF QB???

2 posters

Go down

Tony Romo? HOF QB???  Empty Tony Romo? HOF QB???

Post  Frank Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:53 am

Am I the only one who thinks Tony Romo is overrated? Just asking.

I’ll admit that I have no interest in fantasy football. The only stat that matters to me is the one on the scoreboard. Maybe that’s a little extreme. (….and before you Marino fans jump all over me, just know that I think he may be the best that ever did it.). However, the way the stats are manipulated to suggest Romo is a great qb is laughable. (My opinion.)

a.During the Redskin – Cowboy game, the Skins had a big lead late in the game. The Cowboys could not possibly win. What time is it, you may ask?! It’s Romo time!!! Time to pass for worthless stats that impress sports almanac readers.

b.Yesterday, Romo passes HOF quarterback Troy Aikmen ‘s club TD record for Dallas. Nice going Tony, except for the fact that the Eagles fired their defensive line coach Jim Washburn the next day. Is this a coincidence? Would you object to Mike Tyson babysitting your teenage niece?

If I’m missing something here, somebody please help me out.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Tony Romo? HOF QB???  Empty Re: Tony Romo? HOF QB???

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:10 pm

He sucks and every Dallas fan hates him. Aikman was a real QB that is one of the best all time. He wanted to win and found ways to do it. Romo is a hack but who is there to replace him? Thats the problem.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down