The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Thompson

+3
Frank
powerpuncher
flapanther2001
7 posters

Go down

Tony Thompson Empty Tony Thompson

Post  flapanther2001 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:06 pm

"They're gonna have to carry me out of the ring. I don't care about getting knocked out, I don't care about getting hurt. I just want to do what I have to do to knock Wlad out before the 11th round - like he stopped me. I have to stop him before the 11th round. I'm not injured anymore. I'll bring it to Wlad. I brought it to him as much as I could on one leg. Give me two legs and great conditioning and you'll see a lot better Tony Thompson!"
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Tony Thompson Empty Re: Tony Thompson

Post  powerpuncher Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:44 am

although it would bring a smile on my face to see wlad get KO'd again, the likelyhood of that happening is very small. i miss the days when wlad would get KO'd by bums. now there are even bigger bums fighting him that cant do it.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 am

I saw the first Thompsin-Klit fight. Thompson had heart, size, everything but talent. Even so, the fight was the most interesting of all Wlad's title defenses. If this Thompson guy could just fight. LOL

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 am

powerpuncher wrote:although it would bring a smile on my face to see wlad get KO'd again, the likelyhood of that happening is very small. i miss the days when wlad would get KO'd by bums. now there are even bigger bums fighting him that cant do it.
..lol good thoughts.i enjoyed them.hey just maybe one more time for old time sakes huh.im pulling for thompson ...
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 pm

I predict the good doctor will prevail and once again save the heavyweight championship from the clutches of the fat slobs.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  hillsicc303 Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:33 am

Another fight with 2 very big guys, fighting like two kittens pawing at a ball of yarn. I'll pass...

hillsicc303

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 am

hillsicc303 wrote:Another fight with 2 very big guys, fighting like two kittens pawing at a ball of yarn. I'll pass...

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I know it won't be the most exciting of fights but Thompson goes out there and tries to win as well as has the size to compete. I am more than alright with this matchup. If more "exciting" heavyweights want to challenge Wlad, they need to earn it because he will just keep facing mandatories until the public is clamoring for him to do something else.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down