The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats Rex!

4 posters

Go down

Congrats Rex!  Empty Congrats Rex!

Post  Frank Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 am

Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to "Heinz Field", Rex. After the "Jets" stunning victory over the Pats, we're (The Steelers) looking forward to accomodating you. We'll supply the fans, field and the ambulance. All you have to do is bring your "fat ass."

Happy Pain Day!!!

Your friend,

Frank

Frank

Back to top Go down

Congrats Rex!  Empty Re: Congrats Rex!

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:07 am

Congrats Rex!  Rex-Ryan
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:44 am

GrantZilla wrote:Congrats Rex!  Rex-Ryan
Nice, Grant!

Now my Steelers finally have a chance.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:24 pm

Well, this shows Tom Brady is not fit to carry Joe Montana's jockstrap.

Montana never lost back-to-back home playoff games. Montana never lost a Super Bowl. Montana never threw an interception in the Super Bowl.

Montana led a game winning touchdown scoring drive that won a Super Bowl. Brady has lead two game winning field goal Super Bowl drives

What's creepy is, I was reading that the closer person to Montana right now. Ben Rapesburger.
Like Montana, won his first Super Bowl in Detroit. Also like Montana scored a rushing touchdown in his 1st Super Bow. Llike Montana, lead a Super Bowl game winning drive with a touchdown pass in the final seconds.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Well, this shows Tom Brady is not fit to carry Joe Montana's jockstrap.

Montana never lost back-to-back home playoff games. Montana never lost a Super Bowl. Montana never threw an interception in the Super Bowl.

Montana led a game winning touchdown scoring drive that won a Super Bowl. Brady has lead two game winning field goal Super Bowl drives

What's creepy is, I was reading that the closer person to Montana right now. Ben Rapesburger.
Like Montana, won his first Super Bowl in Detroit. Also like Montana scored a rushing touchdown in his 1st Super Bow. Llike Montana, lead a Super Bowl game winning drive with a touchdown pass in the final seconds.

Roger Craig, Jerry Rice, Dwight Clarke, John Taylor, Ronnie Lott, Charles Haley and of course the ultimate Trump card Bill Walsh. How many HOFers and all pros did Montana play with? He threw to the greatest receiver of all time and had arguably the greatest offensive coach of all time. The comparisons are fair. They're both great quarterbacks.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Well, this shows Tom Brady is not fit to carry Joe Montana's jockstrap.

Not being able to hold Montana's jock is not exactly an insult.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:44 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:15 am

Soonermark890 wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO.
That caught me by surprise too. Laughing

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:

Not being able to hold Montana's jock is not exactly an insult.
Agreed, Marble. When Espn rated it's opinion of the 50 top athletes of all time, they had Joe Montona next to Sugar Ray Robinson. At first, I was stunned. Then I thought about it. Joe may've been the best qb to ever play the game. Sure he was surrounded by HOF,s. Every QB who won more than one SB was, however Joe rarely missed in the big games.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 am

What's creepy is, I was reading that the closer person to Montana right now. Ben Rapesburger.Like Montana, won his first Super Bowl in Detroit. Also like Montana scored a rushing touchdown in his 1st Super Bow. Llike Montana, lead a Super Bowl game winning drive with a touchdown pass in the final seconds.

Ben's autobiography will end like the character of Burt Reynolds in "The Longest Yard."

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 am

You look under the definition of Clutch. You will see a picture of this guy

Congrats Rex!  Joe-montana-thumb-300x450
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 am

GrantZilla wrote:You look under the definition of Clutch. You will see a picture of this guy

Congrats Rex!  Joe-montana-thumb-300x450
Yep.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down