The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONGRATS RING MAGAZINE

4 posters

Go down

CONGRATS RING MAGAZINE Empty CONGRATS RING MAGAZINE

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:16 am

in a anser to letters to the editor it said floyd must sign for a fight by may 1 or he gets droped ENTIRELY from the top ten in the welters.all along i thought they would drop him down 3 or 4 notches but hes gone from the top ten which i feel is fair penalty for someone who doesnt fight.
another great dig at the santioning bodies by ring..top ten reasons we love santioning bodies is the article..keep it up monthly ring.its a start..

Back to top Go down

CONGRATS RING MAGAZINE Empty Re: CONGRATS RING MAGAZINE

Post  Frank Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 am

dmar5143 wrote:in a anser to letters to the editor it said floyd must sign for a fight by may 1 or he gets droped ENTIRELY from the top ten in the welters.all along i thought they would drop him down 3 or 4 notches but hes gone from the top ten which i feel is fair penalty for someone who doesnt fight.
another great dig at the santioning bodies by ring..top ten reasons we love santioning bodies is the article..keep it up monthly ring.its a start..
Thumbs up for "Ring Magazine."

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:43 am

Grant pounding his chest and crowing like a rooster in 3..2..1...... lol!
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

You guys can digs at me all you want for supporting The Ring, but it's the best this sport has at showing who the Real Champs are and best fighters.

No it's not perfect, nothing in life is. I don't blindly support them. I strongly disagreed with them waiting so long to drop Mayweather. But they are atleast consistent. They wait a year and unless their is a legit injurry or they have a fight scheduled, they'll remove them

I know fangirls don't like The Ring policy unless it benefits their boyfriend they swing off of. So many clowns that hate on the ABC belts until their boy gets one. WBO belt was laughed at as a joke, but since Pac got the trinket, it's now a major world title
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  freakzilla Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:17 pm

I guess Mikkel Kessler drops out as well.
freakzilla
freakzilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:40 pm

no theres a alowence for injury.plus didnt kessler just sign for a fight or close to doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I want to know what's better right now? The ABC boys? Heh
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down