The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site.

+3
dbudge
Soonermark890
Frank
7 posters

Go down

Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site. Empty Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site.

Post  Frank Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:24 am

Sooner, you've done well. This is the site we needed. I'd like to congratulate everyone on a job well done. Quality posts are a rule, not an exception here. Also, though there have been some minor disagreements, they haven't lasted. People have put this site above their own issues and have allowed it to grow into the best boxing message board I've ever been a part of. There's not a day that goes by that I don't learn a little something here. Sure, we have world class historians in Marble and dmar, however I've learned from pretty much everyone here. To the board members, I say, Happy New Year. It's a pleasure knowing you.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site. Empty Re: Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site.

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:53 am

+1000 Frank I have nothing to really add to what you said as you have already said it perfectly.
Have a very very happy new year. Today is my mom's birthday so I will be taking her out. It should be a good day. Everyone be safe on amateur night.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site. Empty Re: Happy New Year and Congrats to everyone on this site.

Post  Frank Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:03 am

Soonermark890 wrote:+1000 Frank I have nothing to really add to what you said as you have already said it perfectly.
Have a very very happy new year. Today is my mom's birthday so I will be taking her out. It should be a good day. Everyone be safe on amateur night.
Happy Birthday to your Mom. A New Years Eve birthday must be great fun.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 am

frank nothing to add on your fine post except all to realy find and keep happiness in your lives..sooner take mom out to a great diner early...

Back to top Go down

Post  dbudge Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:51 am

let's hope that 2011 kicks off the way that 2010 ended in the boxing World. Hope you all enjoy your evening and that the year 2011 is a happy and successful year for everyone. Thanks for putting up with my rants from 2010 on this site, here's to many more in 2011 mwahahahaha xxx

dbudge

Back to top Go down

Post  shakefree Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:04 am

ditto WHAT the OP said may 2011 bring more of the same.disagreements,even heated,are to be expected because we are all passionate lovers of the sweet science & also have free thought.what makes this site different is(paraphrasing"i may not agree with your opinion,but i'll defend to the death your right to say it"

shakefree

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:34 pm

"I respect boxing because it has given me so much and that's why I will never allow anyone to mistreat the sport of boxing if I can help it." - Alexis Arguello
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Well said...all I can add is this....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 pm

I want to thank everyone on this site for all their input. Do you guys know how hard it is to find and talk to someone with some real boxing knowledge? very freaking hard, i have to come to forums like this for it. I hope everyone the best for 2011 and hopefully we are all aboard this site for all of our point of views for every fight coming up.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:58 pm

Diego408 wrote:I want to thank everyone on this site for all their input. Do you guys know how hard it is to find and talk to someone with some real boxing knowledge? very freaking hard, i have to come to forums like this for it. I hope everyone the best for 2011 and hopefully we are all aboard this site for all of our point of views for every fight coming up.
+1
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down