The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB

3 posters

Go down

Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB Empty Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 am

The Pats will steamroll through the Jets. They got the Steelers number.

Packers will beat Seattle or The Bears next week.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB Empty Re: Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB

Post  Frank Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:38 am

GrantZilla wrote:The Pats will steamroll through the Jets. They got the Steelers number.

Packers will beat Seattle or The Bears next week.

Ummmm Grant, I don't want to rub this in, but before the season started, I picked the Pats and the Pack for the show.

So today's the day that Rex gets wrecked, huh? I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Actually, I think the most dangerous team in the playoffs at the moment are the Seahawks. They're the football version of "Rocky Balboa." The momentum is on their side and they can ruin my pre season SB pick. LOL: Look, I'm probably not going to pick another SB for a while, and that's if I'm right about this one. Regardless of all this, I can't help but wish them (Seahawks) the best of luck in their attempt to crash the show. Where the NFL is concerned, I've never seen an underdog like this in my lifetime.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:38 am

its unbelieveable what my team the packers have done this year1.lose 6 games by a total of only 20 points2.played the entire season without grant a top running back that could of delivered 1200 yards rushing if healthy..losing finlley a major weapon for rogers..winning now 4 in a row against playoff caliber teams.all must win games and to do it mostly on the road..to have so many key starters miss so many games unheared of as troy aikman pointed out..
i sure underestimated macarthys coaching abilty..im hoping a bears packers final..whats more fiting then the rivary footballs oldest and most enduring traditional one meet outdoors in the cold winter to play for a chance at the super bowl.
rogers played a game under pressure at atlanta that was perfect and one for the ages.31-36 for 366 yards 3 touchdowns and no panic.no forcing throws.no please lets make it happen type of throws..brillence ala unitas brady starr at there best..hes paving the road to greatness.all time greatness..
i foresaw that potential in him when 4 years ago he came off the bench to replace a injured favre against dallas on a thursday night game and almost pulled the game out..hes learned from there and has progressed..most of all he seems like a nice guy no controversy and handled bretts im coming back thing with complete class....gooo green bay.2 more on the road shows to go against the very best..dam if they could pull that off..

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 pm

dmar5143 wrote:its unbelieveable what my team the packers have done this year1.lose 6 games by a total of only 20 points2.played the entire season without grant a top running back that could of delivered 1200 yards rushing if healthy..losing finlley a major weapon for rogers..winning now 4 in a row against playoff caliber teams.all must win games and to do it mostly on the road..to have so many key starters miss so many games unheared of as troy aikman pointed out..
i sure underestimated macarthys coaching abilty..im hoping a bears packers final..whats more fiting then the rivary footballs oldest and most enduring traditional one meet outdoors in the cold winter to play for a chance at the super bowl.
rogers played a game under pressure at atlanta that was perfect and one for the ages.31-36 for 366 yards 3 touchdowns and no panic.no forcing throws.no please lets make it happen type of throws..brillence ala unitas brady starr at there best..hes paving the road to greatness.all time greatness..
i foresaw that potential in him when 4 years ago he came off the bench to replace a injured favre against dallas on a thursday night game and almost pulled the game out..hes learned from there and has progressed..most of all he seems like a nice guy no controversy and handled bretts im coming back thing with complete class....gooo green bay.2 more on the road shows to go against the very best..dam if they could pull that off..
You called it, dmar. I don't have too much to add to that. Aaron Rogers is a future HOFer. No ifs, ands or buts. I wouldn't be surprised if the Pack won the whole thing. Rogers may be the most athletic qb in the game.

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Jets win. Nice prediction.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Blah! Nobody but Jet fans expected them to beat The Pats. I bet Marlb is not amoused

Look like a Patriots vs Packers SB Pg2_covers1_576
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down