The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN

2 posters

Go down

PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN Empty PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 am

Just a great performance by the offensive line, Tom Brady and the defensive front. The game was not as close as the score. The Steelers only moved the ball in the fourth quarter when the Pats D was playing the clock as much as the Steelers.

I think the Steelers are in real trouble on their offensive line. Injuries have just wrecked it. I don't know how they fix it mid-season.

Hail the Belichick's!

Back to top Go down

PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN Empty Re: PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:19 am

My Raiders will steam roll over The Steelers. Mu hahahahah

Then they will go kidnap Brady and give him a haircut because he looks like a homo
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN Empty Re: PATRIOTS LAY DOWN THE IRON IN STEELTOWN

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:24 am

GrantZilla wrote:My Raiders will steam roll over The Steelers. Mu hahahahah

Then they will go kidnap Brady and give him a haircut because he looks like a homo

My guess is Giselle tells him how to wear his hair and Bardy meekly replies "Yes Ma'am."

Think Richard Seymour has helped the mentality out there a little bit?

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:41 am

Hell yeah he has. It was best thing Raiders did outside getting rid of that blob JaMarcus

Not to mention Cable proven to be a solid coach. Players respect him. Him busting the jaw of one of crazy Al's cronies I think shows he's not one of Al's puppets.

Him benching Campbell for Bruce was the wise decision. Now Campbell playing good ball because he's fighting for his starting position.

But definitly Seymour change the dynamic on the field and in the locker room. Got a winner that isn't there just to get paid.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:50 am

GrantZilla wrote:Hell yeah he has. It was best thing Raiders did outside getting rid of that blob JaMarcus

Not to mention Cable proven to be a solid coach. Players respect him. Him busting the jaw of one of crazy Al's cronies I think shows he's not one of Al's puppets.

Him benching Campbell for Bruce was the wise decision. Now Campbell playing good ball because he's fighting for his starting position.

But definitly Seymour change the dynamic on the field and in the locker room. Got a winner that isn't there just to get paid.

Doesn't hurt that he's a near HOF quality player either. Just a frakkin rock.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:44 pm

Yup. Anyway Marlb, that was a solid win for your Pats. But your Pats always seem to have The Steelers number. Kind of like how the Giants have the Pats' number

What I do like in Post-Moss Pats team is, Brady is spreading the ball around and other players are stepping up. And the ones that aren't, are getting the tempertantrums/wraith of Brady
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Brady was ridiculous yesterday
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:04 pm

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I saw that during the game. I laughed so hard. I'm sorry, he just looks like a fucking clown! He looks like a Boy Band member getting mad because he didn't get all green M&Ms.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:56 pm

GrantZilla wrote:I saw that during the game. I laughed so hard. I'm sorry, he just looks like a fucking clown! He looks like a Boy Band member getting mad because he didn't get all green M&Ms.

Hey ! HEY! HEY!

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:53 pm

Wonder if Brady would go off like that if Ray Lewis was standing right there. Hmmm
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:Wonder if Brady would go off like that if Ray Lewis was standing right there. Hmmm

I'm not sure Charles Manson, Norman Schwarzkopf, George Foreman or the late Lyle Alzado would go off if Ray Lewis were close by.

I mean we're talking Ray Lewis here!

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:19 am

Well, my Raiders self-destruced, typical, against the Steelers.

Good win for The Pats over the Colts
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down