The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight?

2 posters

Go down

anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight? Empty anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight?

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Looks like a good game @ NE, i'm surprised the Pats are doing as well as they've done this year, they look Super-bowl contenders again. Pats up 7-3 1st quarter.

Back to top Go down

anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight? Empty Re: anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight?

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah I am watching. I hate New England. I hope a freak occurrence happens were Tom Brady breaks his leg and Bill Belicheck is decapitated.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight? Empty Re: anybody watching the Pats-Packers game tonight?

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:Yeah I am watching. I hate New England. I hope a freak occurrence happens were Tom Brady breaks his leg and Bill Belicheck is decapitated.

Really Mark, why all the hate? I'm not a big Pats fans, but I kind of like watching them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:Yeah I am watching. I hate New England. I hope a freak occurrence happens were Tom Brady breaks his leg and Bill Belicheck is decapitated.

Really Mark, why all the hate? I'm not a big Pats fans, but I kind of like watching them.
I am a raiders fan. I hate those cheating fuckers. LOL
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

YES. Go Green Bay.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

WTF?????????????

Did you see Peter King forever put Spygate to bed? The Pats record SINCE the penalties is measurably better than before. LOVE IT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Ah, I see, I recall Belicheck dong some "spying" or something a few years back. Why the fuck would you be a raiders fan?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:21 pm

The Patriots should be emulated, not hated.

Let's be very clear about Spygate. Stealing signals is NOT illegal or rare. Filming signals is NOT illegal or rare. Filming from not under a roof was the issue.

The idea a competitive edge was gained is silly. Having said that, thumbing one's nose at the Commish is bad juju.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 pm

That was funny seeing the Pats offensive lineman (Dan Connoley) nearly running that kick return back for a TD. GB up by 3 points, 17-14.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:11 pm

I need the Packers to play well at least on defense for my fantsy team lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 pm

timthebim wrote:I need the Packers to play well at least on defense for my fantsy team lol.

GB's offense isn't very good at tackling are they, hehe .. NE up 21-17 in the 3rd quarter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am

Good win for the Pats, tough loss for GB.. 31-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 am

Ring wrote:That was funny seeing the Pats offensive lineman (Dan Connoley) nearly running that kick return back for a TD. GB up by 3 points, 17-14.

I have NEVER seen anything like that before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 am

Ring wrote:Good win for the Pats, tough loss for GB.. 31-27

A win is a win.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 am

Ring wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:
Ring wrote:

Ah, I see, I recall Belicheck dong some "spying" or something a few years back. Why the fuck would you be a raiders fan?
My dad is from LA. Also I was a big Bo Jackson fan growing up.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:19 am

Well the Pats defense got me nearly as many as Brady and Welker got the guy I was up against in fantasy ball, so I now advance in the playoffs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:14 am

marbleheadmaui wrote:
Ring wrote:That was funny seeing the Pats offensive lineman (Dan Connoley) nearly running that kick return back for a TD. GB up by 3 points, 17-14.

I have NEVER seen anything like that before.
Hey Marble, watch the 1976 playoff game between Pittsburgh and The Baltimore Colts at Baltimore. Mike Wagner (safety for Pittsburgh) caught an interception off of Bert Jones. He was so slow, Bert caught up with him 3 times and was blocked 3 times.

(Note: My SB pick prior to the season was "New England vs. Green Bay." One out of two is good enough for me (even though the Packers are not through yet.).

Frank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down