The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali

5 posters

Go down

I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali Empty I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:38 am

This is getting weird how I am starting to dream about fights Laughing

It wasn't really a boxing match, for some reason they were fighting in a forest at night lol! Basically Adamek was kicking Vitali's ass, and finished him off with a left hook to the stomach.

Back to top Go down

I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali Empty Re: I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:44 pm

You need help man. You should be dreaming about Kim Kardashian using your face as a chair.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali Empty Re: I had a dream about Adamek vs Vitali

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:45 pm

GrantZilla wrote:You need help man. You should be dreaming about Kim Kardashian using your face as a chair.

Believe me I'd much rather dream about that.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 pm

To be honest, dreams like that end up pissing me off, because I wake up. I had a dream once I was with Brooklyn Decker, man it kicked ass. Then woke up and I'm like "Aw, motherfucker!"
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Norm1023 Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Funny you should say that Ali. I had a dream about Vic and Mares. Mares knocked Vic down early and Vic came back and KO'd Mares late. We'll see.
Norm1023
Norm1023

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Norm1023 wrote:Funny you should say that Ali. I had a dream about Vic and Mares. Mares knocked Vic down early and Vic came back and KO'd Mares late. We'll see.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Ali wrote:This is getting weird how I am starting to dream about fights Laughing

It wasn't really a boxing match, for some reason they were fighting in a forest at night lol! Basically Adamek was kicking Vitali's ass, and finished him off with a left hook to the stomach.

was there snow falling in the background. Because then it would be badass.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:08 pm

captainanddew wrote:
Ali wrote:This is getting weird how I am starting to dream about fights Laughing

was there snow falling in the background. Because then it would be badass.

No it was a large dark forest, think giant pine trees.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

it would be even cooler if Vitali was a nazi zombie and Adamek was fighting him off. Oh wait, isn't that Dead Snow??? Good cheap zombie flick. Kind of Evil Deadish in the snow.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Is this Ali or Boriqwarrior from espn message board?
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:01 pm

nano212 wrote:Is this Ali or Boriqwarrior from espn message board?

Don't worry, they're not dreams about Miguel Cotto and body lotion.

Back to top Go down

Post  Groundhog Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Your next dream will be Pascal mud wrestling with Calzaghe, with Jim Watt and Ian Darke providing commentary.

Groundhog

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Groundhog wrote:Your next dream will be Pascal mud wrestling with Calzaghe, with Jim Watt and Ian Darke providing commentary.

LOL

Tonight is the night we'll find out if my dreams are predictions, awhile back I dreamed Khan would overwhelm Maidana after knocking him down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down