The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITCHEL -ARREOLA FIGHT

3 posters

Go down

MITCHEL -ARREOLA FIGHT Empty MITCHEL -ARREOLA FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:23 pm

im surprised its getting made to headline a showtime card.the loser dispite a very week division should be out of the talks for a meaningfull fight.this is a fight I would be interested in watching because I see a action fight with a ko..Mitchell lol is ranked number 2 by somebody and chris number 3.that in itself is a joke without one once of credibility..
Mitchell I cannot see being extra cautious like he was against banks who litterly did nothing.arreola will come to fight and force the action.mitchell whos stock to me is zero after his last fight took this fight I guess to put him in a disgussion of a title fight.to redeme himself maybe.he has a week chin and that's why im shocked they took this fight.i guess he had no where to go but to fight someone with some creditbilty instead of low level stiffs.
its do or die I think for chris also..could the winner have a showdown with wilder who also needs to fight someone that's not a has been who never was..if that occurs it could bring a little life to the division..
I give golden boy some credit for putting together a potentially explosive fight that will be very fan friendly...
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

MITCHEL -ARREOLA FIGHT Empty Re: MITCHEL -ARREOLA FIGHT

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 pm

UGHHHHHH LOL I dont know what else to add other than that. I guess they want to try to get an American Heavy on TV. Thats all I can think of.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:31 pm

I will root for the elusive, double KO.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down