The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arreola vs Aguilera fight

2 posters

Go down

Arreola vs Aguilera fight Empty Arreola vs Aguilera fight

Post  Diego408 Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8EpxNoHew&feature=related

Chris actually looked pretty good. He needs to build muscle in the gym by hitting the weights and he can become something in this division. I'd like to see him against a top 5 HW after this.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Arreola vs Aguilera fight Empty Re: Arreola vs Aguilera fight

Post  ScottLevinson Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Diego408 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8EpxNoHew&feature=related

Chris actually looked pretty good. He needs to build muscle in the gym by hitting the weights and he can become something in this division. I'd like to see him against a top 5 HW after this.

Diego, how you doin man?

I agree. He looks so much better in the ring at the lower weight, it's not just a cosmetic thing. If he's in shape to fight with a high workrate, that spells trouble for his opponents.

But let's keep in mind he's never going to look like a body beautiful and he doesn't need to. If he's in shape, that's the most important thing for him.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun May 15, 2011 9:21 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:
Diego408 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8EpxNoHew&feature=related

Diego, how you doin man?

I agree. He looks so much better in the ring at the lower weight, it's not just a cosmetic thing. If he's in shape to fight with a high workrate, that spells trouble for his opponents.

But let's keep in mind he's never going to look like a body beautiful and he doesn't need to. If he's in shape, that's the most important thing for him.
Been doing great Scott, just been enjoy all these fights in the past month or so.

Arreola is getting there, he looked very good at this weight, I understand he wont look like no Ken Norton, but he can look better.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottLevinson Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Yeah, Diego. It's a step in the right direction. I've seen all his recent fights live, including last night. The difference was pronounced. Against a similar type foe in Manny Quezada, Chris labored. Last night, he had the confidence in his stamina and conditioning to let the punches fly.

And when Arreola turns it loose, he provides a level of offensive menace that not many fighters in the division can withstand or duplicate. If he can stage a mini-resurrection that just so happens to coincide with the K-bros stepping away from the game, he could figure well in that mix. Or even amongst the non-Klitschko elite, he could make some noise.

ScottLevinson

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 pm

ScottLevinson wrote:Yeah, Diego. It's a step in the right direction. I've seen all his recent fights live, including last night. The difference was pronounced. Against a similar type foe in Manny Quezada, Chris labored. Last night, he had the confidence in his stamina and conditioning to let the punches fly.

And when Arreola turns it loose, he provides a level of offensive menace that not many fighters in the division can withstand or duplicate. If he can stage a mini-resurrection that just so happens to coincide with the K-bros stepping away from the game, he could figure well in that mix. Or even amongst the non-Klitschko elite, he could make some noise.
+1 well said
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down