The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICTHELL VS WILDER

3 posters

Go down

MICTHELL VS WILDER Empty MICTHELL VS WILDER

Post  dmar5143 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 am

ring has a poll on who will win.is that a hint the fight may happen.i read wilders talk after his last farse opps fight saying in a yea ror so look out klits lol.he will be ready.realy how.the days of taking drunks out of a bar into the ring should be over for him.id love to see mitchell and wilder go at it before years end.look a loss by wilder wont hurt him.neither will it hurt mitchell but i think he has more to lose.
the poll incredibly was even.39 percent had wilder by ko.this is a fight id like to see soon very soon.my thoughts seth by ko inside 4..if wilder realy wants to make a big splash this is the fight he should take.tv dates and good money will follow..if he continues to fight guys that dont qualify as stiffs then i hope he gets koed his next 2 fights.morrison and mercer took that step.the loss didnt hurt tommys career either..punk wilder do this fight.any thoughts.does his team have the guts to make this fight.i know mitchells does.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

MICTHELL VS WILDER Empty Re: MICTHELL VS WILDER

Post  powerpuncher Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:52 am

no way this fight happens. 2 up and coming american HWs fighting each other? ya right.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 am

Wilder won't fight a decent opponent till 2015. Mitchell at this point would Knock Him out. There's a reason they're moving Wilder slowly, he's not good enough to fight better opponents.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down