The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

+2
powerpuncher
dmar5143
6 posters

Go down

WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE. Empty WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:00 pm

FRAUDLEY is the king of the bums.no jab and the first punch he got hit with hurt him bad.a few follow ups that glanced and fraudley goes down for a 9 count.gets up the reff says that's it.wilder can punch I guess but what else has he got is unknown.he has power but a minute tells us very little.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE. Empty Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:01 pm

wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:06 pm

dmar5143 wrote:wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
i will be very surprised if he fights fury next.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
i will be very surprised if he fights fury next.
...fury wont take that fight.hes looking pulev as a eliminater for one of k brothers.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:13 pm

kbyte wrote:Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
....lol yes they did.he said he worked extra hard etc etc but another fight to do that work again he don't know.lol fraudley said he was ready and sharp..hes delutional.he was scared to death.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  kbyte Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
kbyte wrote:Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
....lol yes they did.he said he worked extra hard etc etc but another fight to do that work again he don't know.lol fraudley said he was ready and sharp..hes delutional.he was scared to death.

Hes an odd person. I think he lives inside his own head too much.
kbyte
kbyte

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

I've never seen a pro boxer looked so scared in the ring as Harrison.....
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  powerpuncher Wed May 01, 2013 2:46 am

BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.
powerpuncher
powerpuncher

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Wed May 01, 2013 1:36 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.

id assume a guy his size and with his amateuer pedigree can take a punch at least decently. its suspect until proven but id be surprised if he had a khan like chin

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  hky44 Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 am

Wilder knocked Audley into retirement.

BoxingGenius wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

id assume a guy his size and with his amateuer pedigree can take a punch at least decently. its suspect until proven but id be surprised if he had a khan like chin
There's amateur footage of him getting stopped. I can't post links for 7 days so just combine the youtube link below for the footage.

1:50 onward
www youtube com/watch?v=FNO5bVPP-uw

To his credit...he started boxing in late 2005 and by 2007 he was the National Golden Gloves champion. Not sure if that's just his natural ability or the lack of depth in the US amateur system...probably a combination of both. The following year he beat Rakhim Chakhkiev (won Gold in Beijing) who is fighting for a world title next month.

hky44

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Fri May 03, 2013 11:22 am

hky44 wrote:Wilder knocked Audley into retirement.

BoxingGenius wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:

There's amateur footage of him getting stopped. I can't post links for 7 days so just combine the youtube link below for the footage.

1:50 onward
www youtube com/watch?v=FNO5bVPP-uw

To his credit...he started boxing in late 2005 and by 2007 he was the National Golden Gloves champion. Not sure if that's just his natural ability or the lack of depth in the US amateur system...probably a combination of both. The following year he beat Rakhim Chakhkiev (won Gold in Beijing) who is fighting for a world title next month.

pretty cool footage. he definitely has some good natural ability no doubt and size to go with it. amatuer stuff is always to be taken witha grain of salt IMO though because it is essentially glorified sparring matches unless its tournament time

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down