WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:00 pm

FRAUDLEY is the king of the bums.no jab and the first punch he got hit with hurt him bad.a few follow ups that glanced and fraudley goes down for a 9 count.gets up the reff says that's it.wilder can punch I guess but what else has he got is unknown.he has power but a minute tells us very little.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:01 pm

wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  powerpuncher on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:06 pm

dmar5143 wrote:wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
i will be very surprised if he fights fury next.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:wilder I must say looked in fantastic hard shape.he wants fury next.
i will be very surprised if he fights fury next.
...fury wont take that fight.hes looking pulev as a eliminater for one of k brothers.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  kbyte on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
avatar
kbyte

Posts : 730
Join date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  dmar5143 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:13 pm

kbyte wrote:Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
....lol yes they did.he said he worked extra hard etc etc but another fight to do that work again he don't know.lol fraudley said he was ready and sharp..hes delutional.he was scared to death.
avatar
dmar5143

Posts : 2248
Join date : 2011-10-06
Age : 74

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  kbyte on Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
kbyte wrote:Did they interview Audley afterwards? He'll be back for "one more run" again I'd imagine.
....lol yes they did.he said he worked extra hard etc etc but another fight to do that work again he don't know.lol fraudley said he was ready and sharp..hes delutional.he was scared to death.

Hes an odd person. I think he lives inside his own head too much.
avatar
kbyte

Posts : 730
Join date : 2010-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  flapanther2001 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm

I've never seen a pro boxer looked so scared in the ring as Harrison.....
avatar
flapanther2001

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2010-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  BoxingGenius on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:50 pm

Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer

BoxingGenius

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  powerpuncher on Wed May 01, 2013 2:46 am

BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.
avatar
powerpuncher

Posts : 2643
Join date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  BoxingGenius on Wed May 01, 2013 1:36 pm

powerpuncher wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.

id assume a guy his size and with his amateuer pedigree can take a punch at least decently. its suspect until proven but id be surprised if he had a khan like chin

BoxingGenius

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  hky44 on Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 am

Wilder knocked Audley into retirement.

BoxingGenius wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.

id assume a guy his size and with his amateuer pedigree can take a punch at least decently. its suspect until proven but id be surprised if he had a khan like chin
There's amateur footage of him getting stopped. I can't post links for 7 days so just combine the youtube link below for the footage.

1:50 onward
www youtube com/watch?v=FNO5bVPP-uw

To his credit...he started boxing in late 2005 and by 2007 he was the National Golden Gloves champion. Not sure if that's just his natural ability or the lack of depth in the US amateur system...probably a combination of both. The following year he beat Rakhim Chakhkiev (won Gold in Beijing) who is fighting for a world title next month.

hky44

Posts : 9
Join date : 2013-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  BoxingGenius on Fri May 03, 2013 11:22 am

hky44 wrote:Wilder knocked Audley into retirement.

BoxingGenius wrote:
powerpuncher wrote:
BoxingGenius wrote:Wilder intrigues me, hes huge and hits like a freight train. yet he hasnt fought anyone at all. i am very anxious to see him step up in competition, and think that he actually will be the next HW champ of the world. i think he KOs fury relatively easy, just need to see if wilder can take a punch as well as he can throw one cuz that right hand is like a sledgehammer
taking the punch is the question. if he can then i cant see fury beating him because he will eventually catch fury and put his lights out.

id assume a guy his size and with his amateuer pedigree can take a punch at least decently. its suspect until proven but id be surprised if he had a khan like chin
There's amateur footage of him getting stopped. I can't post links for 7 days so just combine the youtube link below for the footage.

1:50 onward
www youtube com/watch?v=FNO5bVPP-uw

To his credit...he started boxing in late 2005 and by 2007 he was the National Golden Gloves champion. Not sure if that's just his natural ability or the lack of depth in the US amateur system...probably a combination of both. The following year he beat Rakhim Chakhkiev (won Gold in Beijing) who is fighting for a world title next month.

pretty cool footage. he definitely has some good natural ability no doubt and size to go with it. amatuer stuff is always to be taken witha grain of salt IMO though because it is essentially glorified sparring matches unless its tournament time

BoxingGenius

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-07-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: WILDER KOS FRAUDLEY IN ONE MINUTE.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum