The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career

4 posters

Go down

Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career Empty Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career

Post  Shaun Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am

Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career Empty Re: Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career

Post  koolkc107 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 am

This is where the future of boxing lies, testing anytime anyplace.

I am a little suspicious of VADA though, and hope their findings prove to not just be a case of trying to gain a name by casting doubt on folks.
koolkc107
koolkc107

Back to top Go down

Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career Empty Re: Donaire agrees to random drug testing - for entire career

Post  Gumby Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Good for him. I'm still torn whether I'll watch the fight tonight, but good form him.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:39 am

Gumby wrote:Good for him. I'm still torn whether I'll watch the fight tonight, but good form him.

you didnt miss much
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down