The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL

3 posters

Go down

DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL Empty DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:46 am

first ill agree with dan that him keeping pac number 2 at welter is justified.him ignoring bradley in the top 10 of that division is not right.yes he has him number 1 at 140 but its fairly clear bradleys done with that division.a rematch with pac will happen..maybe later unsettled business with kahn at 147..he has alexander in the top ten based on beating maidana who said he will stay at 140..yes bradley lost to pac but doesnt his performance at least warrant a top ten in the welters..5 or 6 im thinking.dan got the saying wrong.dan its not busniss its personal is the reason.what do you guys think.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL Empty Re: DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:43 am

Bradley has done nothing at welter to warrant a Top 10 position.

I have a problem with Alexander being in the Top 10 too.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL Empty Re: DAN R LATEST RANKINGS IS IT PERSONAL

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

Why rank someone in the top ten when they haven't beaten anyone of relavence ?

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Ali wrote:Why rank someone in the top ten when they haven't beaten anyone of relavence ?
..he gave a credible fight with someone whos more then relivent.after all did not morales get ranked after his loss to maidana just based on that fight.there are ranked fighters in most divisions that have not beaton anyone of significance let alone fight the worlds best fighter arguably.he certainly merits consideration just on that plus a elvaluation of his talent and abilites over so called potential.
plus bradley has beaton several fighters of relivance in his career.maybe not at welter but his fight with pac just may outshine some of the fights of guys ranked already.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:06 pm

dmar5143 wrote:
Ali wrote:Why rank someone in the top ten when they haven't beaten anyone of relavence ?
..he gave a credible fight with someone whos more then relivent.after all did not morales get ranked after his loss to maidana just based on that fight.there are ranked fighters in most divisions that have not beaton anyone of significance let alone fight the worlds best fighter arguably.he certainly merits consideration just on that plus a elvaluation of his talent and abilites over so called potential.
plus bradley has beaton several fighters of relivance in his career.maybe not at welter but his fight with pac just may outshine some of the fights of guys ranked already.

Morales-Maidana was a close fight that could've gone either way.

Winning at most 3 rds vs Pacquiao doesnt make u a top 10 fighter.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:16 pm

slick i understand your point for sure but its still more rounds then clottey and mosley won combined.i think he merits ranking.you dont.your reason is ok.so is my total reasoning.dan r happens to possibly agree with you.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:52 pm

dmar5143 wrote:slick i understand your point for sure but its still more rounds then clottey and mosley won combined.i think he merits ranking.you dont.your reason is ok.so is my total reasoning.dan r happens to possibly agree with you.

Clottey and Mosley defeated Welterweights to earn a top ten ranking, Bradley defeated Abregu almost two years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Ali wrote:
dmar5143 wrote:slick i understand your point for sure but its still more rounds then clottey and mosley won combined.i think he merits ranking.you dont.your reason is ok.so is my total reasoning.dan r happens to possibly agree with you.

Clottey and Mosley defeated Welterweights to earn a top ten ranking, Bradley defeated Abregu almost two years ago.
...intersting.mosley hasnt beaton a ranked fighter in 3 years but still was ranked before the alvarez fight.clottey before he fought pac hadnt beaton a ranked fighter in a year and a half.mosley went 2 years before he fought pac or maybe longer...
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 am

The Ring did the same as Fat Dan and left Pac where he was on the P4P and Welterweight. They just put Bradley in at # 8 at Welter
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:02 am

i just read ring mag talking on how they arrived at the rankings of pac and bradley.there reasoning is 100 percent solid.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down