The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

+11
flapanther2001
Frank
kbyte
SlickMoney
jz_hova
nano212
Diego408
gomez1012
captainanddew
Soonermark890
GrantZilla
15 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Empty Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:24 pm

July 2
At Hamburg, Germany (HBO):
Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye, 12 rounds, for Ring/IBF/WBO/WBA heavyweight unification

five days to go !!!!!

Last edited by Ali on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Empty Re: Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:46 pm

David Haye's protest against the appointment of a referee familiar with the Klitschkos is beginning to appear like an attempt to keep his WBA belt whether he wins or loses on Saturday night.

Haye’s trainer-manager, Adam Booth, said: ‘The position now is that, unless the WBA decide to approve this referee, then they will not sanction this as a fight for their championship.’

Normally, a heavyweight is stripped of his title if he does not put it on the line in any and every fight.

Booth’s statement indicates that the WBA would not take that action against Haye — if the referee dispute is not resolved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2008790/Row-referee-Genaro-Rodriguez-count-David-Hayes-WBA-belt.html
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Empty Re: Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(11)

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(6)

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(12)

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(1)

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(10)

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Haye-klitschko-final-press%20(5)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 pm

GrantZilla wrote:David Haye's protest against the appointment of a referee familiar with the Klitschkos is beginning to appear like an attempt to keep his WBA belt whether he wins or loses on Saturday night.

Haye’s trainer-manager, Adam Booth, said: ‘The position now is that, unless the WBA decide to approve this referee, then they will not sanction this as a fight for their championship.’

Normally, a heavyweight is stripped of his title if he does not put it on the line in any and every fight.

Booth’s statement indicates that the WBA would not take that action against Haye — if the referee dispute is not resolved.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2008790/Row-referee-Genaro-Rodriguez-count-David-Hayes-WBA-belt.html

Mind games.

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:49 pm

GrantZilla wrote:David Haye's protest against the appointment of a referee familiar with the Klitschkos is beginning to appear like an attempt to keep his WBA belt whether he wins or loses on Saturday night.

LMAO this is why 99% of people hate Haye.
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Soonermark890 wrote:

So you're going to tell me that Haye is the only person who's complained about the choice of officials for a fight ? No

Fighters, managers and trainers always bicker during fight week about officials, type of gloves etc. It's rather normal.

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Fuck the trinket. As long as the fight is happening.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Ali, just prepare to man up when you lose our sig bet!!!

Not only that, if your guy gets beat down or even worse (fights like a scared girl) then you need to come on here and admit your cheerleading for Haye has been a bit over the top. I will gladly do the same if your man destroys Wlad or has Wlad absolutely scared shitless (as my defense of Wlad might have gone a little too far over the years).

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Even Chagaev & Valuev had better runs as WBA champ lol

It ends Saturday

Ultimate David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko thread Tombstoneo

gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 pm

I have a ton of work this week. I will likely need to go in Saturday morning to get some more done. Then I am coming straight home around noon. Order Chinese. Start drinking wine. Put on Red Hot Chili Peppers and play Can't Stop at least 10 times (Wlad's ring walk song). Then pop the pocorn, keep drinking wine, and tune in to the demolishment of Mr. haye. It is going to be an absolutely amazing afternoon.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

I cant remember a bigger HW fight since Lewis-Tyson. Im not particularly rooting for anyone on this fight. David deserves to get his ass kicks, but then again a Wlad loss shakes shit up and makes the division a whole lot interesting. This beef between them is real, so I expect both guys to try to go for the kill early and they are both very capable of doing so.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  nano212 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:41 pm

And the NEW UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...................
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:53 pm

Diego408 wrote:I cant remember a bigger HW fight since Lewis-Tyson. Im not particularly rooting for anyone on this fight. David deserves to get his ass kicks, but then again a Wlad loss shakes shit up and makes the division a whole lot interesting. This beef between them is real, so I expect both guys to try to go for the kill early and they are both very capable of doing so.

Haye is talking of retiring in the next 6 months. Wlad is going to send him there on Saturday. We have less than 5 days and that big mouthed bitch will be laying on his back.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:35 pm

Ali wrote:
Soonermark890 wrote:

So you're going to tell me that Haye is the only person who's complained about the choice of officials for a fight ? No

Fighters, managers and trainers always bicker during fight week about officials, type of gloves etc. It's rather normal.
LOL but really he doesnt need to worry about that stuff since he is going to KO him easily right?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jz_hova Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:22 am

Haye will win by KO
jz_hova
jz_hova

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 am

nano212 wrote:And the NEW UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...................

David " The Savior " Haye

Back to top Go down

Post  Soonermark890 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 am

jz_hova wrote:Haye will win by KO
Damn Hova why root for Haye?
Soonermark890
Soonermark890
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:33 am

jz_hova wrote:Haye will win by KO

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:03 pm

"I have a lot of respect for what he has done in the sport. He seemed to be a massive fan of my own work, too, which was a nice bonus.

"Manny even said he'd love to train me after I've bashed up Wladimir, his own fighter, on July 2.

"He reckoned that if we joined forces I would be in prime position to take down Vitali later in the year.

"He was deadly serious about it, too. Of course, as much as I admire Manny, I feel I already have the best coach in world boxing in Adam Booth, but it was nice to receive a compliment from someone so experienced.

"It's also good to know he has as little faith in Wladimir Klitschko as I do."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:33 pm

" After the fight my facebook status will say: I am just dropping off some grapes to Wladimir in the hospital "

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:35 pm

A lot smack talking Ali, your signature is going to be pretty long Twisted Evil
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:36 pm

gomez1012 wrote:A lot smack talking Ali, your signature is going to be pretty long Twisted Evil

Come on G, you gotta admit that was funny.

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:41 pm

stopped paying attention to the pressers for this, hoping Haye does come to fight though

Got low exceptions for even this HW bout, it is a Wlad fight
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  SlickMoney Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Ali wrote:
"I have a lot of respect for what he has done in the sport. He seemed to be a massive fan of my own work, too, which was a nice bonus.

"Manny even said he'd love to train me after I've bashed up Wladimir, his own fighter, on July 2.

"He reckoned that if we joined forces I would be in prime position to take down Vitali later in the year.

"He was deadly serious about it, too. Of course, as much as I admire Manny, I feel I already have the best coach in world boxing in Adam Booth, but it was nice to receive a compliment from someone so experienced.

I thought Manny was a cheat who wraps hands illegally?
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:51 pm

SlickMoney wrote:
Ali wrote:

I thought Manny was a cheat who wraps hands illegally?

I never said that, and neither did David.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next