The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue.....

3 posters

Go down

IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue..... Empty IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue.....

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Would the likes have Peterson been caught ?

Khan said Lamont was tested before the first fight in Washington but their system wasn't advanced enough to detect the substance Peterson used.

Love or hate Floyd but he blindly might just clean up the sport a little.

Back to top Go down

IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue..... Empty Re: IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue.....

Post  SlickMoney Thu May 10, 2012 4:08 pm

All Floyd cares about is himself so i cant give him credit. He wasnt trying to clean up the sport just his fights. If he was really trying to clean up the sport he would have all fights involving his fighters with testing.
SlickMoney
SlickMoney

Back to top Go down

IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue..... Empty Re: IF Floyd didn't bring up the testing issue.....

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 4:13 pm

If Floyd didn't bring up the issue would others even be calling for random testing ?

Floyd's motives might not have been moral but his actions could help the sport.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 10, 2012 5:32 pm

SlickMoney wrote:All Floyd cares about is himself so i cant give him credit. He wasnt trying to clean up the sport just his fights. If he was really trying to clean up the sport he would have all fights involving his fighters with testing.

Floyd running his mouth end up with something positive. Shocking to me. I am not going to go out of my way to give him alot of credit as it wasn't his intent.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm

Don't forget to give Conte credit. He designed VADA's tests to be cheaper and better implemented than USADA and WADA.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 pm

UBeeg9cats wrote:Don't forget to give Conte credit. He designed VADA's tests to be cheaper and better implemented than USADA and WADA.

he has been railing the last few years against the ridiculous (as he sees it, I'm no expert) holes for the testosterone levels.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down