The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working?

Go down

Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working? Empty Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Just wondered dude, BTW, what time zone is Maui in? Same as Cal?

Last edited by Ring on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working? Empty Re: Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Right now we are two hours behind California, before the clocks were changed we were three.

No ESPN3 in Hawaii, at least not yet Sad

Back to top Go down

Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working? Empty Re: Marble: did you ever get ESPN3 working?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:30 pm

marbleheadmaui wrote:Right now we are two hours behind California, before the clocks were changed we were three.

That's why you get all the tape delays, it seems odd that your IP (Time/Warner?) wouldn't provide this for you. In addition to boxing, there's all sorts of other sports programing on ESPN3, and the quality is almost HD. Maybe to need to pester your IP a bit, you know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets oiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Ring wrote:
marbleheadmaui wrote:Right now we are two hours behind California, before the clocks were changed we were three.

That's why you get all the tape delays, it seems odd that your IP (Time/Warner?) wouldn't provide this for you. In addition to boxing, there's all sorts of other sports programing on ESPN3, and the quality is almost HD. Maybe to need to pester your IP a bit, you know what they say, the squeaky wheel gets oiled.

One of the costs of living out here is we tend to be technologically behind by a couple of years. Not with everything, but many things. Besides of the things I am missing in my life "MORE sports programming is NOT one of them." Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

One of the costs of living out here is we tend to be technologically behind by a couple of years. Not with everything, but many things. Besides of the things I am missing in my life "MORE sports programming is NOT one of them." Wink

I can understand that, there's no lack of sports programming, however, when I wanna watch sports programming, I like to have every option available. Aside from having quality vehicles to drive, and a nice place to live, "technology" and/or Internet/computers, Cable TV, and cell phones are my only indulgences.

Come to think of it, I do have quite a few indulgences dun't I, hahaha What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down