The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing...

3 posters

Go down

Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing... Empty Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing...

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:45 pm

http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=7759025

I don't think you're a prospect anymore when you hold a belt and have headlined televised cards.

Last edited by hardcorebee24 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing... Empty Re: Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing...

Post  dmar5143 Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:49 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:http://espn.go.com/boxing/hot?id=7759025

I don't think you're a prospect anymore when you hold a belt and have headlined televised cards.
..i agree.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing... Empty Re: Great editorial about "Prospects" in boxing...

Post  GrantZilla Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 am

Why I get tired of defenders of Bum Jr and Canelo, stating "they're not ready." Yet these two call themselves "Champions" along with idiotic media.

Case and point:

Garcia is a legitimate champion, and his recent run in the ring serves as clear testimony.

No he's not. How the fuck is he a "legit Champ" without fighting the best guys in the division? Go fight the winner of Khan-Peterson II and he might have a better claim. But of course he won't, because "he's not ready."
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down