The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

happy weekend us of a

2 posters

Go down

happy weekend us of a Empty happy weekend us of a

Post  shakefree Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:16 pm

i guess for you american fans this weekend is very appropriate.on your thanksgiving celebration(images of turkeys,other poultry & almost infinite side-dishes come to mind),this weekend is a smorgasbord of fisticuffs & from my untrained eyes it appears,ironically,that not one of the headline fights should be a turkey!to my thinking at least 2 probably 3 of the bouts will not only be juicy,tasty morsels but the odds are that there will be plenty of stuffing & sauce about cheers
happy thansgiving to all those who celebrate it & may the victors in the fights be without
controversy
p.s to whomever is able to achieve it,i think we need some"once a year"icons,please! closest i could find to a turkey was either rendeer or elephant lol!

shakefree

Back to top Go down

happy weekend us of a Empty Re: happy weekend us of a

Post  Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:03 pm

shakefree wrote:i guess for you american fans this weekend is very appropriate.on your thanksgiving celebration(images of turkeys,other poultry & almost infinite side-dishes come to mind),this weekend is a smorgasbord of fisticuffs & from my untrained eyes it appears,ironically,that not one of the headline fights should be a turkey!to my thinking at least 2 probably 3 of the bouts will not only be juicy,tasty morsels but the odds are that there will be plenty of stuffing & sauce about cheers
happy thansgiving to all those who celebrate it & may the victors in the fights be without
controversy
p.s to whomever is able to achieve it,i think we need some"once a year"icons,please! closest i could find to a turkey was either rendeer or elephant lol!

rendeer <~ believe it or not, this is a fucking reindeer.

Maybe we can get SoonerMark to rustle up some some more icons. jocolor

BTW, Shake are you in the UK?

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 pm

happy weekend us of a Th_chasing_turkey
happy weekend us of a Th_up_and_down_text
happy weekend us of a Happythanksgiving

Deeznutz

Back to top Go down

Post  Deeznutz Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:09 pm