The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubio accuses Chumpez Jr of PEDs

4 posters

Go down

Rubio accuses Chumpez Jr of PEDs Empty Re: Rubio accuses Chumpez Jr of PEDs

Post  dmar5143 Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:41 pm

lets get real hear rubio.you lost because your a fucking no talent bum.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:05 pm

dmar5143 wrote:lets get real hear rubio.you lost because your a fucking no talent bum.

Funny Shit
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:23 pm

dmar5143 wrote:lets get real hear rubio.you lost because your a fucking no talent bum.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:39 am

Diego is correct. No doubt that Bum Jr was taking an illegal diuretic to shed the weight. Like the diuretic "Furosemide" which he got busted using in 2009.

The guy is a proven cheat. And WBC once again protecting this fraud by "forgeting" to give him a post fight drug test.

It's a disgrace. Rubio has every right to protest.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:39 am

GrantZilla wrote:Diego is correct. No doubt that Bum Jr was taking an illegal diuretic to shed the weight. Like the diuretic "Furosemide" which he got busted using in 2009.

The guy is a proven cheat. And WBC once again protecting this fraud by "forgeting" to give him a post fight drug test.

It's a disgrace. Rubio has every right to protest.

Where did you read about the post fight drug test?
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Shaun wrote:Where did you read about the post fight drug test?

WBC "forgot" to test Chavez; Team Rubio to file protest

Marco Antonio Rubio's team will be filing a protest after learning that following Saturday's unanimous-decision defense of his WBC middleweight title, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. left without providing a post-fight urine sample to Texas officials for drug testing, as specified in the WBC's rules.

After the fight, Chavez "practically fled from the dressing room without leaving a sample" according to members of Rubio's team, as reported by Fightnews.com.

When asked about the lapse, WBC president Jose Sulaiman reportedly shrugged his shoulders and said, "we forgot."

http://tinyurl.com/7zr8bkh
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:32 pm

lol lol.gee we also forgot to collect our sanctioning fees.whos we jose.you and the texas commision.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm

This goes back to the argument I've had with you dmar. That ABC belts have no authority. Zero.

Dan Rafael
If the wretched WBC requires tests great but they have no way to enforce it. Testing is up to a local commission

Texas athletic commission does not require any fighter to take a drug test. And since the State or country the fight is held in are the ones that actually sanction the fights, not ABC orgs, these joke orginzations can't enforce it.

The most WBC can do is strip a fighter of their trinket. Which they won't do with Bum Jr
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:44 pm

larry merchant came up with another memorable true line.he called the chavez-rubio fight a fight for the offical bogus title.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:48 pm

GrantZilla wrote:This goes back to the argument I've had with you dmar. That ABC belts have no authority. Zero.

Dan Rafael
If the wretched WBC requires tests great but they have no way to enforce it. Testing is up to a local commission

Texas athletic commission does not require any fighter to take a drug test. And since the State or country the fight is held in are the ones that actually sanction the fights, not ABC orgs, these joke orginzations can't enforce it.

The most WBC can do is strip a fighter of their trinket. Which they won't do with Bum Jr
...unreal.no pee test after the fight in texas.are you sure.thats incredable.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:53 pm

dmar5143 wrote:...unreal.no pee test after the fight in texas.are you sure.thats incredable.

Yeah, Texas athletic commission is a disgrace. They'll licence anyone to fight. They are the State that allowed Holyfield to fight there even though he was New York and Cali rejected him as unfit to fight. They are also only state that allowed Valero to fight.

And yeah, they also allowed Margorito to fight there after Cali rejected his licence.
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Chavez Jr. Responds To Rubio's PED Testing Allegations

Chavez refuses to take the blame from Rubio, and points to Texas Athletic Commission as having the sole responsibility to test both boxers. He also disputes Rubio's claim that he fled the arena to avoid taking a post-fight drug exam.

"I think what they are trying to do is discredit my victory. Whenever they want, I'll take the exams. I'm clean, and like myself [Rubio] was not tested - and it wasn't his fault or my fault, but the fault of the commission in any case," Chavez said from his native Culiacan.

"There was nothing extraordinary [about my victory]. I won cleanly. I don't want to really talk about it any more. The commission did not conduct the drug examinations on both of us and not just one of us. I did not run away from anything and I fought well."

Chavez's co-promoter Fernando Beltran of Zanfer Promotions, said they were waiting to get tested after the fight, but nobody ever came and they were soon called to the post-fight press conference and they left for the presser.

http://tinyurl.com/7o6qt88
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down