The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

espn doing a good job

3 posters

Go down

espn doing a good job Empty espn doing a good job

Post  Rum Capital Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:00 pm

i don't know if anyone else has noticed but they are now constantly having boxing news on the bottom ticker and giving plenty of details.
the other day they keep showing the comments sergio martinez made regarding pacquiao and chavez jr. and they have been doing a good job also of promoting friday night fights.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

espn doing a good job Empty Re: espn doing a good job

Post  GrantZilla Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:05 pm

Rum Capital wrote:i don't know if anyone else has noticed but they are now constantly having boxing news on the bottom ticker and giving plenty of details.
the other day they keep showing the comments sergio martinez made regarding pacquiao and chavez jr. and they have been doing a good job also of promoting friday night fights.

Yeah, I always felt boxing being ignored by the media had more to to with some PC agenda than anything. I think ESPN finally getting over that shit.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

Rum Capital wrote:i don't know if anyone else has noticed but they are now constantly having boxing news on the bottom ticker and giving plenty of details.

Nice. I was pleased to see how much media attention Cotto/Margarito II got (especially on ESPN).
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:22 am

They even got Nigel Collins now for ESPN

espn doing a good job Nigel_10
ESPNFNF Nigel Collins
I'm an ESPN Boxing analyst focusing on Friday Night Fights. I'm formerly the editor-in-chief of The Ring magazine.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaun Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 am

GrantZilla wrote:They even got Nigel Collins now for ESPN

ESPNFNF Nigel Collins
I'm an ESPN Boxing analyst focusing on Friday Night Fights. I'm formerly the editor-in-chief of The Ring magazine.

Boxing might get even more coverage now with MMA Live being pulled. I'm assuming there wasn't a "MMA Minute" tonight on FNF?
Shaun
Shaun

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:33 am

Shaun wrote:
GrantZilla wrote:They even got Nigel Collins now for ESPN

ESPNFNF Nigel Collins

Boxing might get even more coverage now with MMA Live being pulled. I'm assuming there wasn't a "MMA Minute" tonight on FNF?

Yeah. I think they are planning to do something with Collins..

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down