The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now

3 posters

Go down

hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now Empty hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 am

round was amazing
donaire looks twice the size of sanchez
i dont think sanchez gets past the 3rd
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now Empty Re: hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:49 am

did donaire punch himself out?
good round for el nene
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now Empty Re: hey hardcore are you working the telecast right now

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:05 am

I'm here right now, I'm not working the fight. I'm in the transmission department tonight. I think you're right though, he looks like he punched himself out.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

sanchez pulls a mexican and quits on his stool
this was a terrible match up as a comeback fight. whoever put this together on sanchez behalf was a moron lol
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

Rum Capital wrote:sanchez pulls a mexican and quits on his stool
this was a terrible match up as a comeback fight. whoever put this together on sanchez behalf was a moron lol

Yeah this is the third fight in a row that Sanchez quit. The ring card girls are nice a slutty tonight. They have lingerie on LOL.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Rum Capital wrote:sanchez pulls a mexican and quits on his stool

Yeah this is the third fight in a row that Sanchez quit. The ring card girls are nice a slutty tonight. They have lingerie on LOL.
lol
this fight looks more evenly matched i hope the mexican makes franco work
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:24 am

hahahah so much for that
did he quit because he was cut??? Funny Shit
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

Rum Capital wrote:hahahah so much for that
did he quit because he was cut??? Funny Shit

The doctor stopped it at the first sign of blood. That cut was from a headbutt. He didn't protest the stoppage though. Franco is wide open to KO'd against anyone real.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

hardcorebee24 wrote:The ring card girls are nice a slutty tonight. They have lingerie on LOL.

Is there a reason why HBO and Showtime refuse to show ring girls? I don't get it. They are both networks that pride themselves in putting on salacious material.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 am

GrantZilla wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:The ring card girls are nice a slutty tonight. They have lingerie on LOL.

Is there a reason why HBO and Showtime refuse to show ring girls? I don't get it. They are both networks that pride themselves in putting on salacious material.

They're gay.

hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down