The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zab working with Conte!

+4
flapanther2001
Diego408
gomez1012
nano212
8 posters

Go down

Zab working with Conte! Empty Zab working with Conte!

Post  nano212 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Just like Nonito Donaire, Zab is getting help from Conte! Hope this helps him finish strong instead of fading late like in so many of his bouts!
http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-lead/judah-connects-with-conte
nano212
nano212

Back to top Go down

Zab working with Conte! Empty Re: Zab working with Conte!

Post  gomez1012 Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:31 pm

Fighters that work with Conte - Nonito, Ward, Eddie Chambers, and now Zab
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 am

Conte aint so bad anymore IMO, he did kinda contributed to the roid era, but doubt hes continuing that trend now. I know he not only works with Nonito, but also Ward here in the Bay Area. Both guys looked fantastic and have good stamina. I think the man just knows how to make these Athletes better without being a sneaky bastard.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:42 am

Conte is a world class scumbag that taught many athletes how to cheat. he should be barred from working with any athlete. How is what he did any different than Panama Lewis?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:55 am

flapanther2001 wrote:Conte is a world class scumbag that taught many athletes how to cheat. he should be barred from working with any athlete. How is what he did any different than Panama Lewis?
He didnt kill anyone or end anyones careers.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  UBeeg9cats Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:48 am

I think Conte's athletes should be tested more but the man is very knowledgeable on how the body works. He should be able to attempt to legally use his know how.

UBeeg9cats

Back to top Go down

Post  BoxingGenius Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 am

UBeeg9cats wrote:I think Conte's athletes should be tested more but the man is very knowledgeable on how the body works. He should be able to attempt to legally use his know how.

The thing people confuse with conte is that they assume he only worked with illegal supplements. The guy is a nutrition and supplemental genius. He knows everything about that stuff, granted he also is an expert at hiding the illegal stuff, I'm sure he knows just as much about legal stuff as well. He used his knowledge to do some immoral things in the past but that doesnt take away from the fact that he still does know what hes doing. Hopefully he has learned his lesson after all of the flack he took

BoxingGenius

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Diego408 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:Conte is a world class scumbag that taught many athletes how to cheat. he should be barred from working with any athlete. How is what he did any different than Panama Lewis?
Are you fucking kidding me?
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:06 pm

gomez1012 wrote:Fighters that work with Conte - Nonito, Ward, Eddie Chambers, and now Zab

And Bane
Zab working with Conte! Bane10
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:41 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Nope, Panama is a whole lot worse than Conte by far. Panama is reason a man is dead!
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  flapanther2001 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Diego408 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Nope, Panama is a whole lot worse than Conte by far. Panama is reason a man is dead!
Would you like a list of the athletes that Conte made money off of, then ratted out when he got busted? He ruined tons of careers, plus, the potential for a fighter being killed is multiplied when they're on Victor's "juice". Didn't end anyone's career? Where's Barry Bonds playing now? Also, technically, Panama Lewis' actions didn't directly kill anyone. Conte & Lewis are both cheating scumbags that do not deserve to work with any athlete on any level.
flapanther2001
flapanther2001

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:24 pm

flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
flapanther2001 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
Would you like a list of the athletes that Conte made money off of, then ratted out when he got busted? He ruined tons of careers, plus, the potential for a fighter being killed is multiplied when they're on Victor's "juice". Didn't end anyone's career? Where's Barry Bonds playing now? Also, technically, Panama Lewis' actions didn't directly kill anyone. Conte & Lewis are both cheating scumbags that do not deserve to work with any athlete on any level.

Tampered gloves are worse than PEDs in my opinion. We had a debate on this a while back (maybe Ninjas?) and the general consensus was that illegal handwraps have the sole purpose of inflicting trauma and PEDs can enhance overall performance in a bunch of different ways but aren't as dangerous. Billy Collins was ruined by the Resto fight. His career was ended and he might have suffered brain damage that led to his death. Barry Bonds career was enhanced by Conte.

Conte has admitted to and paid for his actions. Would you say the guys who used juice should be banned forever from sports as well?
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down