The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardcore you working tonight or what

3 posters

Go down

Hardcore you working tonight or what Empty Hardcore you working tonight or what

Post  Rum Capital Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:13 pm

rematch of pitalua vs cosme rivera should be good. Have the ring card girls give the forum a shout out when they are being interviewed you damn wop
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Hardcore you working tonight or what Empty Re: Hardcore you working tonight or what

Post  hardcorebee24 Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Yeah, I'm working the fight tonight. Leaving in about an hour. I'll be there at nine. I'll ask Armando from Boxing During Dinner to have someone say something in regards to the forum. The fight should be good. I'll sign on later to talk about it. I'm hoping for a KO.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Hardcore you working tonight or what Empty Re: Hardcore you working tonight or what

Post  Rum Capital Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:Yeah, I'm working the fight tonight. Leaving in about an hour. I'll be there at nine. I'll ask Armando from Boxing During Dinner to have someone say something in regards to the forum. The fight should be good. I'll sign on later to talk about it. I'm hoping for a KO.
i was jk about the shout out i do love the fact they dedicate a segment just for the ring card girls. Have fun bro.
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm

WTF its not listed on my TV. What time is it supposed to be?
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Rum Capital Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:21 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:WTF its not listed on my TV. What time is it supposed to be?
11:30 i believe
Rum Capital
Rum Capital

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Hopefully it's just the preview part fucked up. Marquez is ranting about Pac on Golpe-A-Golpe (at least i'm guessing thats what he's speaking about). Fat Ass Guzman fights next at 10. Hopefully Argenis Mendez gets on TV, DiBella has done an awful job with him.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:46 pm

lol, Marquez's kids are now ranting about the decision.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down