The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POVETKIN FIGHT

+4
UBeeg9cats
powerpuncher
captainanddew
dmar5143
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

POVETKIN FIGHT - Page 3 Empty Re: POVETKIN FIGHT

Post  dmar5143 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 pm

sorry hellinus is nothing.a big nothing.i said that to marble in a email last month.this fight proved it.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm

It's all good, NoPenus will get his ass spanked by a Klit and it'll be the end of him.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
Diego408 wrote:
captainanddew wrote:115-113, chisora, missed first score but it was for helenius

115-113 for Helenius

what the fuck

what the fuck
w

what the fuck

what the fuck
Decisions like this are expected now days.

Yup. You can not get a fair fight in that area. Period.

as I said in another post it isn't just Europe. Ask Kotelnik about trying to get a decision over Alexander in St. Louis. Ask anyone who has to get a decision over a hometown fighter.

The truth is simple- judges give a hometown fighter 2-3 rounds alot of the time that the hometown fighter had no business winning.

It is almost every fight I see. Even when a hometown fighter wins the fight but only won 8 rounds the judges will give him 10.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  dmar5143 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:13 pm

the big excuses already..lol he hurt him in the first round several times.is he on lsd.
dmar5143
dmar5143

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:15 pm

It's a ugly situation. Because fighter's will want fights in neutral locations, which means little to no crowd.

Why Bradley-Alexander was in Detriot.

But I guess that's going to have to be since judges are so corrupt and incompetant you can't get a fair fight
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:59 pm

So does anyone buy my theory of judges making fights look close on the scorecards (7-5) when they decide to give it to the star fighter or hometown guy when they clearly lose?
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Diego408 wrote:So does anyone buy my theory of judges making fights look close on the scorecards (7-5) when they decide to give it to the star fighter or hometown guy when they clearly lose?

https://theboxingpalace.forumotion.com/t5675-make-up-judging

Gumby's topic you mean?
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Diego408 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Diego408 wrote:So does anyone buy my theory of judges making fights look close on the scorecards (7-5) when they decide to give it to the star fighter or hometown guy when they clearly lose?

Gumby's topic you mean?
I said this back after Pacquiao vs Marquez III, he made that thread just over a week ago and I believe he agree with me.
Diego408
Diego408

Back to top Go down

Post  Gumby Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:38 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:

Gumby's topic you mean?
Somebody posted the question on ESPN so I'm sure other people have had the same idea.

Abraham made a great comment on 360 like "In American you have to fight every round or you won't win the decision." Just great unintentional comedy. The guy had patterned his style based on the fact that he would get gift rounds.
Gumby
Gumby

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Gumby wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Gumby's topic you mean?
Somebody posted the question on ESPN so I'm sure other people have had the same idea.

Abraham made a great comment on 360 like "In American you have to fight every round or you won't win the decision." Just great unintentional comedy. The guy had patterned his style based on the fact that he would get gift rounds.

I saw that too. He should have also smacked the shit out of Ward's trainer. He got Psyched out in the US. He wasn't prepared for the media here and the methods here.
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:57 pm

hardcorebee24 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Gumby's topic you mean?

I saw that too. He should have also smacked the shit out of Ward's trainer. He got Psyched out in the US. He wasn't prepared for the media here and the methods here.

very true. He was done before the fight began. And even if not psyched out, he had little shot in the super 6. Alot of boxing fans and boxing writers completely missed the difference between facing pretty good fighters and facing elite guys.

Abraham fought alot of decent but not elite guys when he was at 160.

He doesn't face world-beaters, then he moves up to a new weight to take on elite guys. WTF!!!!!!

And his promoters are not happy that he can't do the same things. Of course he can't just walk guys down late like he normally did. These are elite boxers Mr. Sauerland!!!!! They can box and they can take his shots. And they are naturally bigger men than your fighter!!!!!

Dirrell, Froch, Ward, all much better boxers than anyone Abraham faced at 160.

captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  hardcorebee24 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:08 pm

captainanddew wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:
Gumby wrote:
hardcorebee24 wrote:

Gumby's topic you mean?

very true. He was done before the fight began. And even if not psyched out, he had little shot in the super 6. Alot of boxing fans and boxing writers completely missed the difference between facing pretty good fighters and facing elite guys.

Abraham fought alot of decent but not elite guys when he was at 160.

He doesn't face world-beaters, then he moves up to a new weight to take on elite guys. WTF!!!!!!

And his promoters are not happy that he can't do the same things. Of course he can't just walk guys down late like he normally did. These are elite boxers Mr. Sauerland!!!!! They can box and they can take his shots. And they are naturally bigger men than your fighter!!!!!

Dirrell, Froch, Ward, all much better boxers than anyone Abraham faced at 160.

I think they figured that Taylor (they were right) and Kessler ( they were sort of right) were finished or not durable enough for the tourney. I think they thought that Dirrell and Ward who had never fought anyone either were too green. Froch looked compromised against Taylor so i think they thought he was vulnerable as well. They were WRONG!!!!
hardcorebee24
hardcorebee24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:37 am

Like I've said before Chisora would be a contender if he'd take his training more serious, IMO he'd have beaten Fury if he was in shape that night.

Sucks about Thor, I wanted to believe he'd maybe be the glimmer of hope the division so desperately needs.

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 am

Hagler's Bald Head wrote:Like I've said before Chisora would be a contender if he'd take his training more serious, IMO he'd have beaten Fury if he was in shape that night.

Sucks about Thor, I wanted to believe he'd maybe be the glimmer of hope the division so desperately needs.

I agree with both points. Chisora even at a weight I think is too high was so much more energetic than the Fury fight. If this Chisora had been in there with Fury, he stops Fury.

Helenius was slowed down alot by bodyshots and you could see that from around round 5 on.

Helenius is used to fighting at a slow pace and dealing with normal HWs.
A normal HW takes a step back when you jab at him (even if the damn jab doesn't land).

Chisora saw that Helenius was pawing with the jab and when Helenius jabbed, Chisora didn't back off and reset, he came forward and got in there with counter punches. That is what we want from HWs. Guys who show energy, desire, and throw punches with intent to hurt another guy.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3