The Boxing Palace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked

4 posters

Go down

Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked Empty Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked

Post  GrantZilla Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Controversial British heavyweight Dereck Chisora (15-3, 9KOs) was a big hit with the fans and the local reporters in Moscow, Russia. Chisora participated in a press conference with Roy Jones Jr. and Kostya Tszyu. The heavyweight fighter is in Moscow to attend the WBA cruiserweight title bout between champion Denis Lebedev and challenger Shawn Cox, taking place on April 4th at Crocus City Arena.

When reporters asked the British fighter to discuss how he intends to spend his time in the country, Chisora offered to take off his clothes and run around naked, which drew laughter from the local fans and the journalists.

"What do you want to see? Maybe I'll run around the streets naked. If you want to see it, I'll do it. I'm a fun person," Chisora said.

Chisora is going to hit the gym next month to get himself into shape. He spoke with local manager/promoter Vladimir Hyrunov about a possible fight with WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin, but doesn't appear to be focused on having that fight in the fall. He wants to get his career in order before exploring any fights.

“My next competition is with myself, because I need to lose weight. I’m going to be in the gym for the next month and a half. The Cannes film festival is on, so I can’t go looking like this," Chisora said.

http://tinyurl.com/d5sxvja

Povetkin's Manager: Chisora Fight Possible For The Fall

According to Vladimir Hyrunov, the manager for WBA "regular" champion Alexander Povetkin (24-0, 16KOs), a fight with British boxer Dereck Chisora (15-3, 9KOs) is possible for the fall if the Briton is able to obtain a license to box.

"We're in talks, and I can say now that this fight could happen in the fall," Hyrunov said to Ria Novasti. "The only problem is that Dereck doesn't have a license."

Chisora is curently in Moscow as Hrunov's guest and said he was open to the idea of obtaining a license to box in Russia if "they'll give me one."

http://tinyurl.com/77qr3s8
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked Empty Re: Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:12 pm

LOL.

I think Chisora could probably beat Povetkin, especially after seeing the Huck performance.

Back to top Go down

Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked Empty Re: Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:01 am

Chisora might fight Povetkin and run around Moscow naked Ize_0910
Seems like he's having fun in Moscow with Jones Jr.

GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:28 pm

1-Chisora promised to make love to Helenius
2-Chisora kissed Vitali
3-Chisora now wants to run around Russia naked

Someone is cuckoo for cocoa puffs
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:05 pm

he should do it
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  GrantZilla Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

gomez1012 wrote:he should do it

Fight Povetkin or run around Moscow naked?
GrantZilla
GrantZilla

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez1012 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm

GrantZilla wrote:
gomez1012 wrote:he should do it

Fight Povetkin or run around Moscow naked?

both
gomez1012
gomez1012

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:54 pm

captainanddew wrote:1-Chisora promised to make love to Helenius
2-Chisora kissed Vitali
3-Chisora now wants to run around Russia naked

Someone is cuckoo for cocoa puffs

I have a feeling Chisora would prosper in Oz penitentiary.

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:58 pm

Chisora vs. Adebesi
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  captainanddew Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:09 pm

NJBeatdown86 wrote:Chisora vs. Adebesi

yes!!! Oz. I love Oz. Freaking great show.

Best show of Oz ever: Luke Perry getting holed up in the wall. That was amazing.
captainanddew
captainanddew

Back to top Go down

Post  NJBeatdown86 Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm

And then he appears as a christ like floating vision.
NJBeatdown86
NJBeatdown86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down